Report NEP-IND-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muthoo, Abhinay & Mutuswami, Suresh, 2010. "Imperfect Competition and Efficiency in Lemons Markets," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 939, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cen:wpaper:10-16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hildenbrand, Andreas, 2010. "Cournot or Stackelberg competition? A survey on experimental evidence," MPRA Paper 24468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dorra Riahi & Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette, 2010. "Competitive Insurance Markets and Adverse Selection in the Lab," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-34, CIRANO.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chakrabarti, Avik & Marjit, Sugata, 2010. "Cross-border Merger, Vertical Structure, and Spatial Competition," MPRA Paper 24474, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandy Mokbel, 2010. "Analyzing Entry Strategies in the Canadian Wireless Industry: The Case of the Discount Market," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-31, CIRANO.
- Littlechild, S., 2010. "The Creation of a Market for Retail Electricity Supply," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1035, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Claussen, Jörg & Falck, Oliver & Grohsjean, Thorsten, 2010. "The Strength of Direct Ties: Evidence from the Electronic Game Industry," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 11745, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Dirk Fornahl & Tom Broekel & Ron Boschma, 2010. "What drives patent performance of German biotech firms? The impact of R&D subsidies, knowledge networks and their location," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1009, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2010.