Report NEP-BEC-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2010. "Who Creates Jobs? Small vs. Large vs. Young," Working Papers 10-17, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Merkl, Christian & Wesselbaum, Dennis, 2010. "Extensive vs. Intensive Margin in Germany and the United States: Any Differences?," IZA Discussion Papers 5117, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Petrosky-Nadeau, Nicolas & Wasmer, Etienne, 2010. "The Cyclical Volatility of Labor Markets under Frictional Financial Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 5131, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hajime Tomura, 2010. "Liquidity Transformation and Bank Capital Requirements," Staff Working Papers 10-22, Bank of Canada.
- Thisse, Jacques-François & Toulemonde, Eric, 2010. "The Distribution of Earnings under Monopsonistic/polistic Competition," IZA Discussion Papers 5136, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kenneth L. Sørensen & Rune M. Vejlin, 2010. "Worker and Firm Heterogeneity in Wage Growth: An AKM approach," Economics Working Papers 2010-13, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Powell, David & Wagner, Joachim, 2010. "The Exporter Productivity Premium along the Productivity Distribution: First Evidence from a Quantile Regression Approach for Fixed Effects Panel Data Models," IZA Discussion Papers 5112, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Benoît Mahy & Mélanie Volral, 2010. "Firm Training and Labour Demand in Belgium: Do Productivity Dominate Cost Effects?," DULBEA Working Papers 10-08, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Herweg, Fabian, 2010. "Uncertain Demand, Consumer Loss Aversion, and Flat-Rate Tariffs," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 330, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Berger, Allen N. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Korhonen, Iikka & Zhou, Mingming, 2010. "Does diversification increase or decrease bank risk and performance? : Evidence on diversification and the risk-return tradeoff in banking," BOFIT Discussion Papers 9/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Hensvik, Lena & Nilsson, Peter, 2010. "Businesses, buddies and babies: social ties and fertility at work," Working Paper Series 2010:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Roengchai Tansuchat, 2010. "Conditional Correlations and Volatility Spillovers Between Crude Oil and Stock Index Returns," KIER Working Papers 715, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Dennis Wesselbaum, 2010. "Firing Tax vs. Severance Payment - An Unequal Comparison," Kiel Working Papers 1644, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Karle, Heiko & Peitz, Martin, 2010. "Consumer Loss Aversion and the Intensity of Competition," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 319, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Kelly Sellin & Aurélie Dudezert, 2010. "Des cartographies de connaissances pour un pilotage des ressources humaines et des processus RH," Post-Print hal-00509766, HAL.
- Sandy Mokbel, 2010. "Analyzing Entry Strategies in the Canadian Wireless Industry: The Case of the Discount Market," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-31, CIRANO.
- Dirk Fornahl & Tom Broekel & Ron Boschma, 2010. "What drives patent performance of German biotech firms? The impact of R&D subsidies, knowledge networks and their location," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1009, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2010.
- Wanchoo, Rajat, 2010. "Logistics Outsourcing: Change from a service-provider to a business partner and Leveraging partnership models to create sustainable bottomline," MPRA Paper 23586, University Library of Munich, Germany.