Report NEP-REG-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Moritz Rohling & Markus Ohndorf, 2010. "Prices vs. Quantities with Fiscal Cushioning," IED Working paper 10-11, IED Institute for Environmental Decisions, ETH Zurich.
- Littlechild, S., 2010. "The Creation of a Market for Retail Electricity Supply," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1035, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chakrabarti, Avik & Marjit, Sugata, 2010. "Cross-border Merger, Vertical Structure, and Spatial Competition," MPRA Paper 24474, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandy Mokbel, 2010. "Analyzing Entry Strategies in the Canadian Wireless Industry: The Case of the Discount Market," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-31, CIRANO.
- Giulietti, Monica & Waterson, Michael & Wildenbeest, Matthijs R., 2010. "Estimation of Search Frictions in the British Electricity Market," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 940, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Els Lecoutere & Ben D’Exelle & Bjorn Van Campenhout, 2010. "Who Engages in Water Scarcity Conflicts? A Field Experiment with Irrigators in Semi-arid Africa," Research Working Papers 31, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Wu, Haoyang, 2010. "Bugs in the proofs of revelation principle," MPRA Paper 24516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herweg, Fabian, 2010. "Uncertain Demand, Consumer Loss Aversion, and Flat-Rate Tariffs," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 330, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.