Report NEP-URE-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765020380 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dauth, Wolfgang, 2010. "The mysteries of the trade: employment effects of urban interindustry spillovers," IAB Discussion Paper 201015, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Oded Hochman, 2010. "Efficient Agglomeration of Spatial Clubs (or: The Agglomeration of Agglomerations)," Working Papers 1005, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Funke, Michael & Yu, Hao, 2010. "The emergence and spatial distribution of Chinese seaport cities," BOFIT Discussion Papers 11/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Dmytro Hryshko & María José Luengo-Prado & Bent E. Sørensen, 2010. "House prices and risk sharing," Working Papers 2010-17, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- van Ham, Maarten & Williamson, Lee & Feijten, Peteke & Boyle, Paul, 2010. "Right to Buy… Time to Move? Investigating the Effect of the Right to Buy on Moving Behaviour in the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 5115, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sylvie Charlot & Sonia Paty & Virginie Piguet, 2010. "Does fiscal cooperation increase local tax rates ?," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2010/1, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Narayana, M. R., 2010. "ICT Sector, Globalization and Urban Economic Growth: Evidence from Bangalore (India)," WIDER Working Paper Series 080, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Aparicio Fenoll, Ainoa, 2010. "High-School Dropouts and Transitory Labor Market Shocks: The Case of the Spanish Housing Boom," IZA Discussion Papers 5139, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Paul M. Sommers & Alyssa A. Chong, 2010. "Real March Madness: Rewarding Schools for Low GSRs," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 1028, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Rune M. Vejlin, 2010. "Residential Location, Job Location, and Wages: Theory and Empirics," Economics Working Papers 2010-14, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Morgan J. Rose, 2010. "Origination Channel, Prepayment Penalties, and Default," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 10-124, UMBC Department of Economics, revised 01 Jul 2011.
- Tu, Jiong, 2010. "The Impact of Immigration on the Labour Market Outcomes of Native-Born Canadians," IZA Discussion Papers 5129, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dirk Fornahl & Tom Broekel & Ron Boschma, 2010. "What drives patent performance of German biotech firms? The impact of R&D subsidies, knowledge networks and their location," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1009, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2010.
- Hensvik, Lena & Nilsson, Peter, 2010. "Businesses, buddies and babies: social ties and fertility at work," Working Paper Series 2010:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Lambais, Guilherme B. R., 2009. "Empresas de base tecnológica induzidas e espontâneas na região metropolitana de Campinas: limitações, potencialidades e relações com o espaço geográfico [Induced and Spontaneous Technology-Based Co," MPRA Paper 24449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chakrabarti, Avik & Marjit, Sugata, 2010. "Cross-border Merger, Vertical Structure, and Spatial Competition," MPRA Paper 24474, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul M. Sommers & Mark B. Whelan, 2010. "When is the Honeymoon Over for Baseball’s New Stadiums?," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 1032, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.