Spatial agent-based modeling of household and firm location with endogenous transport costs
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 12 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/11066/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Markose, Sheri M & Alentorn, Amadeo & Koesrindartoto, Deddy & Allen, Peter & Blythe, Phil & Grosso, Sergio, 2007.
"A smart market for passenger road transport (SMPRT) congestion: an application of computational mechanism design,"
Economics Discussion Papers
3720, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Markose, Sheri & Alentorn, Amadeo & Koesrindartoto, Deddy & Allen, Peter & Blythe, Phil & Grosso, Sergio, 2007. "A smart market for passenger road transport (SMPRT) congestion: An application of computational mechanism design," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 2001-2032, June.
- Anas, Alex & Xu, Rong, 1999. "Congestion, Land Use, and Job Dispersion: A General Equilibrium Model," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 451-473, May.
- Liedtke, Gernot, 2009. "Principles of micro-behavior commodity transport modeling," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(5), pages 795-809, September.
- Abdel-Rahman, Hesham M. & Anas, Alex, 2003.
"Theories of system of cities,"
2003-08, University of New Orleans, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Tabuchi, Takatoshi & Thisse, Jacques-François & Zeng, Dao-Zhi, 2002. "On the Number and Size of Cities," CEPR Discussion Papers 3386, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anthony J. Venables, 1993.
"Equilibrium Locations of Vertically Linked Industries,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0137, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Venables, Anthony J, 1996. "Equilibrium Locations of Vertically Linked Industries," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(2), pages 341-359, May.
- Venables, Anthony J, 1993. "Equilibrium Locations of Vertically Linked Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 802, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Theodore Tsekeris & Stefan Voß, 2009. "Design and evaluation of road pricing: state-of-the-art and methodological advances," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 5-52, April.
- Holgin-Veras, José, 2008. "Necessary conditions for off-hour deliveries and the effectiveness of urban freight road pricing and alternative financial policies in competitive markets," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 392-413, February.
- repec:esx:essedp:630 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eric J Heikkila & Yiming Wang, 2009. "Fujita and Ogawa revisited: an agent-based modeling approach," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(4), pages 741-756, July.
- Meng, Qiang & Huang, Yikai & Cheu, Ruey Long, 2009. "Competitive facility location on decentralized supply chains," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 487-499, July.
- Mun, Se-il, 1997. "Transport Network and System of Cities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 205-221, September.
- Sevcíková, Hana & Raftery, Adrian E. & Waddell, Paul A., 2007. "Assessing uncertainty in urban simulations using Bayesian melding," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 652-669, July.
- Roorda, Matthew J. & Cavalcante, Rinaldo & McCabe, Stephanie & Kwan, Helen, 2010. "A conceptual framework for agent-based modelling of logistics services," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 18-31, January.
- Masahisa Fujita & Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "The Spatial Economy: Cities, Regions, and International Trade," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262561476, September.
- Lei Zhang & David M. Levinson & Shanjiang Zhu, 2008. "Agent-Based Model of Price Competition, Capacity Choice, and Product Differentiation on Congested Networks," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 42(3), pages 435-461, September.
- Wei Fan & Frederick Treyz & George Treyz, 2000. "An Evolutionary New Economic Geography Model," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(4), pages 671-695.
- Audretsch, David B. & Feldman, Maryann P., 2004. "Knowledge spillovers and the geography of innovation," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 61, pages 2713-2739 Elsevier.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netnom:v:12:y:2011:i:2:p:77-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.