Transport Network and System of Cities
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Abdel-Rahman, Hesham M., 1996. "When do cities specialize in production?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Sasaki, Komei, 1992. "Trade and Migration in a Two-City Model of Transportation Investments," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 26(4), pages 305-317, November.
- Abdel-Rahman, Hesham M., 1990. "Agglomeration economies, types, and sizes of cities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 25-45, January.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991.
"Increasing Returns and Economic Geography,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Paul Krugman, 1990. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," NBER Working Papers 3275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu & Mera, Koichi, 1985. "General equilibrium analysis of the benefits of large transportation improvements," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 343-363, August.
- Yoshitsugu Kanemoto & Koichi Mera, 1984. "General Equilibrium Analysis of the Benefits of Large Transportation Improvements," Working Papers 567, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Wheaton, William C., 1974. "A comparative static analysis of urban spatial structure," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 223-237, October. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:42:y:1997:i:2:p:205-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.