Transport Network and System of Cities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abdel-Rahman, Hesham M., 1996. "When do cities specialize in production?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Sasaki, Komei, 1992. "Trade and Migration in a Two-City Model of Transportation Investments," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 26(4), pages 305-317, November.
- Abdel-Rahman, Hesham M., 1990. "Agglomeration economies, types, and sizes of cities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 25-45, January.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu & Mera, Koichi, 1985.
"General equilibrium analysis of the benefits of large transportation improvements,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 343-363, August.
- Yoshitsugu Kanemoto & Koichi Mera, 1984. "General Equilibrium Analysis of the Benefits of Large Transportation Improvements," Working Papers 567, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Wheaton, William C., 1974. "A comparative static analysis of urban spatial structure," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 223-237, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eamonn Judge, 2000. "The Regional and Environmental Dimension of Polish Motorway Policy," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(5), pages 488-493.
- Tabuchi, Takatoshi, 1998. "Urban Agglomeration and Dispersion: A Synthesis of Alonso and Krugman," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 333-351, November.
- Theodore Tsekeris & Klimis Vogiatzoglou, 2011. "Spatial agent-based modeling of household and firm location with endogenous transport costs," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 77-98, July.
- Ryusuke Ihara, 2011. "Weber problem in the NEG: a case study of Asia," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(1), pages 37-50, August.
- David F. Batten, 2011. "The Creative Potential of Network Cities," Chapters,in: Handbook of Creative Cities, chapter 14 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Theodore Tsekeris & Klimis Vogiatzoglou & Stelios Bekiros, 2011. "Multi-Regional Agent-Based Modeling of Household and Firm Location Choices with Endogenous Transport Costs," ERSA conference papers ersa10p479, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:42:y:1997:i:2:p:205-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.