General equilibrium analysis of the benefits of large transportation improvements
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Yoshitsugu Kanemoto & Koichi Mera, 1984. "General Equilibrium Analysis of the Benefits of Large Transportation Improvements," Working Papers 567, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Behrens, Kristian & Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu & Murata, Yasusada, 2015.
"The Henry George Theorem in a second-best world,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 34-51.
- Kristian Behrens & Yoshitsugu Kanemoto & Yasusada Murata, 2010. "The Henry George Theorem in A Second-Best World," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-773, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kristian Behrens & Yoshitsugu Kanemoto & Yasusada Murata, 2014. "The Henry George Theorem in a second-best world," GRIPS Discussion Papers 14-11, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Behrens, Kristian & Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu & Murata, Yasusada, 2010. "The Henry George Theorem in a second-best world," CEPR Discussion Papers 8120, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Se-il Mun & Shintaro Nakagawa, 2008. "Cross-border transport infrastructure and aid policies," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 42(2), pages 465-486, June.
- Yoshitsugu Kanemoto, 2011. "Surplus Theory," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 20 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Calthrop, Edward & De Borger, Bruno & Proost, Stef, 2010.
"Cost-benefit analysis of transport investments in distorted economies,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 850-869, August.
- CALTHROP, Edward & DE BORGER, Bruno & PROOST, Stef, 2008. "Cost-benefit analysis of transport investments in distorted economies," Working Papers 2008011, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Edward Calthrop & Bruno De Borger & Stef Proost, 2008. "Cost-benefit analysis of transport investments in distorted economies," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0818, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Melendez-Hidalgo, Jose & Rietveld, Piet & Verhoef, Erik, 2007. "On the change in surpluses equivalence: measuring benefits from transport infrastructure investments," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 36, pages 107-140.
- Bruinsma, F. & Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P., 1990. "Infrastructure and metropolitan development in an international perspective : survey and methodological exploration," Serie Research Memoranda 0056, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Ueda, Takayuki & Koike, Atsushi & Yamaguchi, Katsuhiro & Tsuchiya, Kazuyuki, 2005. "Spatial Benefit Incidence Analysis of Airport Capacity Expansion: Application of SCGE Model to the Haneda Project," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 165-196, January.
- Tatsuhito Kono & Hisa Morisugi & Fumi Miyahara, 2007. "Congestion deterioration and transportation project evaluation," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 41(1), pages 145-170, March.
- Mun, Se-il, 1997. "Transport Network and System of Cities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 205-221, September.
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu, 2013.
"Second-best cost–benefit analysis in monopolistic competition models of urban agglomeration,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 83-92.
- Yoshitsugu Kanemoto, 2012. "Second-Best Cost-Benefit Analysis in Monopolistic Competition Models of Urban Agglomeration," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-21, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:91:y:2018:i:c:p:25-35 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:retrec:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:38-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yoshitsugu Kanemoto, 2013. "Pitfalls in estimating “wider economic benefits” of transportation projects," GRIPS Discussion Papers 13-20, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu, 2013. "Evaluating benefits of transportation in models of new economic geography," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 53-62.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:15:y:1985:i:3:p:343-363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.