A conceptual framework for agent-based modelling of logistics services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- He, Zhou & Cheng, T.C.E. & Dong, Jichang & Wang, Shouyang, 2016. "Evolutionary location and pricing strategies for service merchants in competitive O2O markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(2), pages 595-609.
- Edoardo Marcucci, Amanda Stathopoulos, Romeo Danielis, 2012. "Urban freight policies and tourism. The case of own-account operators in Rome’s limited traffic zone," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 66(2), pages 121-139.
- Sharman, Bryce W. & Roorda, Matthew J., 2013. "Multilevel modelling of commercial vehicle inter-arrival duration using GPS data," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 94-107.
- repec:eee:transe:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:69-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:transp:v:45:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11116-017-9758-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mosahar Tarimoradi & M. H. Fazel Zarandi & Hosain Zaman & I. B. Turksan, 0. "Evolutionary fuzzy intelligent system for multi-objective supply chain network designs: an agent-based optimization state of the art," Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-29.
- Maggi, Elena & Vallino, Elena, 2016. "Understanding urban mobility and the impact of public policies: The role of the agent-based models," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 50-59.
- Gernot Liedtke & Hanno Friedrich, 2012. "Generation of logistics networks in freight transportation models," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(6), pages 1335-1351, November.
- Gatta, Valerio & Marcucci, Edoardo, 2014. "Urban freight transport and policy changes: Improving decision makers' awareness via an agent-specific approach," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 248-252.
- Johan Joubert & Kay Axhausen, 2013. "A complex network approach to understand commercial vehicle movement," Transportation, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 729-750, May.
- Theodore Tsekeris & Klimis Vogiatzoglou, 2011. "Spatial agent-based modeling of household and firm location with endogenous transport costs," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 77-98, July.
- Vidal Vieira, José Geraldo & Fransoo, Jan C., 2015. "How logistics performance of freight operators is affected by urban freight distribution issues," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 37-47.
- Gerard Jong & Inge Vierth & Lori Tavasszy & Moshe Ben-Akiva, 2013. "Recent developments in national and international freight transport models within Europe," Transportation, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 347-371, February.
- Niu, Yi-Feng & Lam, William H.K. & Gao, Ziyou, 2014. "An efficient algorithm for evaluating logistics network reliability subject to distribution cost," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 175-189.
- Mesa-Arango, Rodrigo & Ukkusuri, Satish V., 2014. "Attributes driving the selection of trucking services and the quantification of the shipper’s willingness to pay," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 142-158.
- Ruan, Minyan & Lin, Jie (Jane) & Kawamura, Kazuya, 2012. "Modeling urban commercial vehicle daily tour chaining," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 1169-1184.
- Theodore Tsekeris & Klimis Vogiatzoglou & Stelios Bekiros, 2011. "Multi-Regional Agent-Based Modeling of Household and Firm Location Choices with Endogenous Transport Costs," ERSA conference papers ersa10p479, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsMicrosimulation Market Logistics Contract Commodity Conceptual framework;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:46:y:2010:i:1:p:18-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.