Principles of micro-behavior commodity transport modeling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transe:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:69-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reis, Vasco, 2014. "Analysis of mode choice variables in short-distance intermodal freight transport using an agent-based model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 100-120.
- Gernot Liedtke & Hanno Friedrich, 2012. "Generation of logistics networks in freight transportation models," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(6), pages 1335-1351, November.
- Johan Joubert & Kay Axhausen, 2013. "A complex network approach to understand commercial vehicle movement," Transportation, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 729-750, May.
- Theodore Tsekeris & Klimis Vogiatzoglou, 2011. "Spatial agent-based modeling of household and firm location with endogenous transport costs," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 77-98, July.
- Edoardo Marcucci, 2013. "Logistics Managers' Stated Preferences For Freight Service Attributes: A Comparative Research Method Analysis," Working Papers 0213, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2013.
- Sánchez-Díaz, Iván & Holguín-Veras, José & Ban, Xuegang (Jeff), 2015. "A time-dependent freight tour synthesis model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 144-168.
- Gerard Jong & Inge Vierth & Lori Tavasszy & Moshe Ben-Akiva, 2013. "Recent developments in national and international freight transport models within Europe," Transportation, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 347-371, February.
- Carrillo Murillo, David Guillermo & Liedtke, Gernot, 2013. "A model for the formation of colloidal structures in freight transportation: The case of hinterland terminals," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 55-70.
- Theodore Tsekeris & Klimis Vogiatzoglou & Stelios Bekiros, 2011. "Multi-Regional Agent-Based Modeling of Household and Firm Location Choices with Endogenous Transport Costs," ERSA conference papers ersa10p479, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsCommodity transport modeling Commodity flow Freight traffic Shipper behavior Carrier behavior Agent-based modeling Market simulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:45:y:2009:i:5:p:795-809. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .