Generation of logistics networks in freight transportation models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fisk, Caroline, 1980. "Some developments in equilibrium traffic assignment," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 243-255, September.
- Liedtke, Gernot, 2009. "Principles of micro-behavior commodity transport modeling," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(5), pages 795-809, September.
- Anderson, Simon P & de Palma, Andre, 1992. "Multiproduct Firms: A Nested Logit Approach," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 261-276, September.
- Nagurney, Anna, 2010. "Supply chain network design under profit maximization and oligopolistic competition," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 281-294, May.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680, June.
- Herbert A. Simon, 1996. "The Sciences of the Artificial, 3rd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262691914, July.
- Roorda, Matthew J. & Cavalcante, Rinaldo & McCabe, Stephanie & Kwan, Helen, 2010. "A conceptual framework for agent-based modelling of logistics services," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 18-31, January.
- Amir Samimi & Kazuya Kawamura & Abolfazl Mohammadian, 2011. "A behavioral analysis of freight mode choice decisions," Transportation Planning and Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(8), pages 857-869, June.
- N. Lesca, 2010. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00640602, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhao, Miyuan & Chow, Joseph Y.J. & Ritchie, Stephen G., 2015. "An inventory-based simulation model for annual-to-daily temporal freight assignment," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 83-101.
More about this item
KeywordsLogistics networks; Behavioral models; Freight transportation models; Commercial transport; Micro-macro gap; Freight planning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:39:y:2012:i:6:p:1335-1351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .