State-of-the art of freight forecast modeling: lessons learned and the road ahead
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hunt, J.D. & Stefan, K.J., 2007. "Tour-based microsimulation of urban commercial movements," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 981-1013, November.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Holguín-Veras, José & Thorson, Ellen, 2003. "Modeling commercial vehicle empty trips with a first order trip chain model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 129-148, February.
- Genevieve Giuliano & Peter Gordon & Qisheng Pan & JiYoung Park & LanLan Wang, 2010. "Estimating Freight Flows for Metropolitan Area Highway Networks Using Secondary Data Sources," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 73-91, March.
- Garrido, Rodrigo A. & Mahmassani, Hani S., 2000. "Forecasting freight transportation demand with the space-time multinomial probit model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 403-418, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:37:y:2010:i:6:p:1011-1030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.