State-of-the art of freight forecast modeling: lessons learned and the road ahead
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Holguín-Veras, José & Thorson, Ellen, 2003. "Modeling commercial vehicle empty trips with a first order trip chain model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 129-148, February.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Hunt, J.D. & Stefan, K.J., 2007. "Tour-based microsimulation of urban commercial movements," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 981-1013, November.
- Genevieve Giuliano & Peter Gordon & Qisheng Pan & JiYoung Park & LanLan Wang, 2010. "Estimating Freight Flows for Metropolitan Area Highway Networks Using Secondary Data Sources," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 73-91, March.
- Garrido, Rodrigo A. & Mahmassani, Hani S., 2000. "Forecasting freight transportation demand with the space-time multinomial probit model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 403-418, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhao, Miyuan & Chow, Joseph Y.J. & Ritchie, Stephen G., 2015. "An inventory-based simulation model for annual-to-daily temporal freight assignment," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 83-101.
- Gomez, Juan & Vassallo, José Manuel, 2015. "Evolution over time of heavy vehicle volume in toll roads: A dynamic panel data to identify key explanatory variables in Spain," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 282-297.
- Chow, Joseph Y.J. & Ritchie, Stephen G. & Jeong, Kyungsoo, 2014. "Nonlinear inverse optimization for parameter estimation of commodity-vehicle-decoupled freight assignment," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 71-91.
- Comi, Antonio & Delle Site, Paolo & Filippi, Francesco & Nuzzolo, Agostino, 2012. "Urban Freight Transport Demand Modelling: a State of the Art," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 51, pages 1-8.
- Chow, Joseph Y.J. & Regan, Amelia C. & Ranaiefar, Fatemeh & Arkhipov, Dmitri I., 2011. "A network option portfolio management framework for adaptive transportation planning," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 765-778, October.
- Reis, Vasco, 2014. "Analysis of mode choice variables in short-distance intermodal freight transport using an agent-based model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 100-120.
- repec:eee:transa:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:51-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guerrero, Sebastian E. & Madanat, Samer M. & Leachman, Robert C., 2013. "The Trucking Sector Optimization Model: A tool for predicting carrier and shipper responses to policies aiming to reduce GHG emissions," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 85-107.
- Arencibia, Ana Isabel & Feo-Valero, María & García-Menéndez, Leandro & Román, Concepción, 2015. "Modelling mode choice for freight transport using advanced choice experiments," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 252-267.
- Ruan, Minyan & Lin, Jie (Jane) & Kawamura, Kazuya, 2012. "Modeling urban commercial vehicle daily tour chaining," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 1169-1184.
- Yamada, Tadashi & Febri, Zukhruf, 2015. "Freight transport network design using particle swarm optimisation in supply chain–transport supernetwork equilibrium," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 164-187.
More about this item
KeywordsFreight demand models; Commodity flow; Truck tours; Supply chain; Logistics; Activity-based; Disaggregate;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:37:y:2010:i:6:p:1011-1030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.