Estimating Freight Flows for Metropolitan Area Highway Networks Using Secondary Data Sources
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sungbin Cho & Peter Gordon & James E. Moore II & Harry W. Richardson & Masanobu Shinozuka & Stephanie Chang, 2001. "Integrating Transportation Network and Regional Economic Models to Estimate the Costs of a Large Urban Earthquake," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 39-65.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- JiYoung Park & Peter Gordon & James Moore & Harry Richardson, 2009. "A two-step approach to estimating state-to-state commodity trade flows," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 43(4), pages 1033-1072, December.
- Comi, Antonio & Delle Site, Paolo & Filippi, Francesco & Nuzzolo, Agostino, 2012. "Urban Freight Transport Demand Modelling: a State of the Art," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 51, pages 1-8.
- Cho, Joongkoo & Hu, Weihong, 2013. "Network-Based Simulation of Air Pollution Emissions Associated with Truck Operations," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 52(3).
- B. Kickhöfer & K. Nagel, 2016. "Towards High-Resolution First-Best Air Pollution Tolls," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 175-198, March.
- Chen Feng Ng & Elaine F. Frey, 2013. "The recession and truck traffic on the Long Beach Freeway in Los Angeles," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(4), pages 2518-2527.
- David Novak & Christopher Hodgdon & Feng Guo & Lisa Aultman-Hall, 2011. "Nationwide Freight Generation Models: A Spatial Regression Approach," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 23-41, March.
- Joseph Chow & Choon Yang & Amelia Regan, 2010. "State-of-the art of freight forecast modeling: lessons learned and the road ahead," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(6), pages 1011-1030, November.
More about this item
KeywordsFreight modeling; Truck traffic; Commodity flows;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:10:y:2010:i:1:p:73-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .