Nationwide Freight Generation Models: A Spatial Regression Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Feitelson, Eran & Salomon, Ilan, 2000. "The implications of differential network flexibility for spatial structures," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 459-479, August.
- Morlok, Edward K. & Chang, David J., 2004. "Measuring capacity flexibility of a transportation system," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 405-420, July.
- Bhat, Chandra & Zhao, Huimin, 2002. "The spatial analysis of activity stop generation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 557-575, July.
- Genevieve Giuliano & Peter Gordon & Qisheng Pan & JiYoung Park & LanLan Wang, 2010. "Estimating Freight Flows for Metropolitan Area Highway Networks Using Secondary Data Sources," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 73-91, March.
- Chen, Anthony & Yang, Hai & Lo, Hong K. & Tang, Wilson H., 2002. "Capacity reliability of a road network: an assessment methodology and numerical results," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 225-252, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:11:y:2011:i:1:p:23-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.