Nationwide Freight Generation Models: A Spatial Regression Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Morlok, Edward K. & Chang, David J., 2004. "Measuring capacity flexibility of a transportation system," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 405-420, July.
- Bhat, Chandra & Zhao, Huimin, 2002. "The spatial analysis of activity stop generation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 557-575, July.
- Feitelson, Eran & Salomon, Ilan, 2000. "The implications of differential network flexibility for spatial structures," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 459-479, August.
- Chen, Anthony & Yang, Hai & Lo, Hong K. & Tang, Wilson H., 2002. "Capacity reliability of a road network: an assessment methodology and numerical results," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 225-252, March.
- Genevieve Giuliano & Peter Gordon & Qisheng Pan & JiYoung Park & LanLan Wang, 2010. "Estimating Freight Flows for Metropolitan Area Highway Networks Using Secondary Data Sources," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 73-91, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:11:y:2011:i:1:p:23-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.