Modeling capacity flexibility of transportation networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oppenheim, Norbert, 1993. "Equilibrium trip distribution/assignment with variable destination costs," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 207-217, June.
- Chen, Anthony & Yang, Hai & Lo, Hong K. & Tang, Wilson H., 2002. "Capacity reliability of a road network: an assessment methodology and numerical results," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 225-252, March.
- Wong, S. C. & Yang, Hai, 1997. "Reserve capacity of a signal-controlled road network," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 397-402, October.
- Yang, Hai & Bell, Michael G. H. & Meng, Qiang, 2000. "Modeling the capacity and level of service of urban transportation networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 255-275, May.
- Morlok, Edward K. & Chang, David J., 2004. "Measuring capacity flexibility of a transportation system," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 405-420, July.
- Feitelson, Eran & Salomon, Ilan, 2000. "The implications of differential network flexibility for spatial structures," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 459-479, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xu, Xin-yue & Liu, Jun & Li, Hai-ying & Jiang, Man, 2016. "Capacity-oriented passenger flow control under uncertain demand: Algorithm development and real-world case study," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 130-148.
- Ampol Karoonsoontawong & Dung-Ying Lin, 2015. "Combined Gravity Model Trip Distribution and Paired Combinatorial Logit Stochastic User Equilibrium Problem," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 1011-1048, December.
- Chen, Hong & Cullinane, Kevin & Liu, Nan, 2017. "Developing a model for measuring the resilience of a port-hinterland container transportation network," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 282-301.
More about this item
KeywordsSystem flexibility Network capacity Reserve capacity Traffic equilibrium Bi-level program;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:45:y:2011:i:2:p:105-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.