Combining geoprocessing and interregional input-output systems: An application to the State of São Paulo in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sungbin Cho & Peter Gordon & James E. Moore II & Harry W. Richardson & Masanobu Shinozuka & Stephanie Chang, 2001. "Integrating Transportation Network and Regional Economic Models to Estimate the Costs of a Large Urban Earthquake," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 39-65.
- Sesso Filho, Umberto Antonio & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2009.
"Estrutura produtiva do Pará: Uma análise de insumo-produto
[Production structure of Para: An Analysis of input-output]," MPRA Paper 30732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Louis de Mesnard, 2004.
"Understanding the Shortcomings of Commodity-based Technology in Input-Output Models: an Economic-Circuit Approach,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 125-141.
- Louis De Mesnard, 2004. "Understanding the shortcomings of commodity-based technology in input-output models: an economic-circuit approach," Post-Print halshs-00068417, HAL.
- Ranko Bon, 1984. "Comparative Stability Analysis of Multiregional Input-Output Models: Column, Row, and Leontief-Strout Gravity Coefficient Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(4), pages 791-815.
- Guilhoto, J. J. M. & Sesso Filho, U. A., 2005.
"Estimação da Matriz Insumo-Produto a Partir De Dados Preliminares das Contas Nacionais
[Estimation of input-output matrix using preliminary data from national accounts]," MPRA Paper 38212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sherman Robinson & Andrea Cattaneo & Moataz El-Said, 2001.
"Updating and Estimating a Social Accounting Matrix Using Cross Entropy Methods,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 47-64.
- Robinson, Sherman & Cattaneo, Andrea & El-Said, Moataz, 2000. "Updating and estimating a Social Accounting Matrix using cross entropy methods," TMD discussion papers 58, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Heejoo Ham & Tschangho John Kim & David E. Boyce, 2002. "Economic impacts of transportation network changes: Implementation of a combined transportation network and input-output model," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 81(2), pages 223-246.
- Patrick Canning & Zhi Wang, 2005. "A Flexible Mathematical Programming Model to Estimate Interregional Input-Output Accounts," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 539-563.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Takashiba, Eliza H. & Silva, Lana M.S da, 2003. "Combining geographical information systems and input-output models: concept and initial ideas," MPRA Paper 54607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInput-Output; Geoprocessing; Regional Development; Brazil; São Paulo State;
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:30696. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.