An Application of an Integrated Transport Network- Multiregional CGE Model: a Framework for the Economic Analysis of Highway Projects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- E.T. Verhoef & P. Nijkamp & P. Rietveld & T.R. Lakshmanan, 1997. "Benefits and Costs of Transport," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-084/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Drusilla K. Brown & Robert M. Stern, 1989.
"U.S.-Canada Bilateral Tariff Elimination: The Role of Product Differentiation and Market Structure,"
NBER Chapters,in: Trade Policies for International Competitiveness, pages 217-254
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown, D.K. & Stern, R.M., 1988. "U.S.-Canada Bilateral Tariff Elimination: The Role Of Product Differentiation And Market Structure," Working Papers 227, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Klaus Conrad & Stefan Heng, 2002.
"Financing road infrastructure by savings in congestion costs: A CGE analysis,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 36(1), pages 107-122.
- Conrad, Klaus & Heng, Stefan, 2000. "Financing Road Infrastructure by Savings in Congestion Costs : A CGE Analysis," Discussion Papers 579, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- John Parr & Geoffrey Hewings & Jungyul Sohn & Suahasil Nazara, 2002. "Agglomeration and Trade: Some Additional Perspectives," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(6), pages 675-684.
- Robinson, Sherman, 1989. "Multisectoral models," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 885-947 Elsevier.
- Roger Vickerman & Klaus Spiekermann & Michael Wegener, 1999. "Accessibility and Economic Development in Europe," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 1-15.
- Lee C. Adkins & Dan S. Rickman & Abid Hameed, 2003. "Bayesian Estimation of Regional Production for CGE Modeling," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(4), pages 641-661.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johannes Bröcker & Jean Mercenier, 2011.
"General Equilibrium Models for Transportation Economics,"
Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Brocker J. & Mercenier J., 2008. "General equilibrium models for transportation economics," Working Papers ERMES 0807, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- James A. Giesecke & John R. Madden, 2013. "Evidence-based regional economic policy analysis: the role of CGE modelling," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 6(2), pages 285-301.
- Anu Tokila & Mika Haapanen, 2012.
"Evaluation of Deadweight Spending in Regional Enterprise Financing,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(2), pages 185-201, May.
- Anu TOKILA & Mika HAAPANEN, "undated". "Evaluation of Deadweight Spending in Regional Enterprise Financing," EcoMod2009 21500088, EcoMod.
- Giesecke, James A. & Madden, John R., 2013. "Regional Computable General Equilibrium Modeling," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Euijune Kim & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings & Hidayat Amir, 2015. "Project Evaluation of Transportation Projects: an Application of Financial Computable General Equilibrium Model," ERSA conference papers ersa15p453, European Regional Science Association.
- Zhang, Pengcheng & Peeta, Srinivas, 2014. "Dynamic and disequilibrium analysis of interdependent infrastructure systems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 357-381.
- Dina N. Elshahawany & Eduardo A. Haddad & Michael L. Lahr, 2016. "Accessibility, Transportation Cost and Regional Growth: A Case Study for Egypt," Working Papers 1049, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 Jan 2016.
- Diana N. Elshahawany & Eduardo A. Haddd, Michael L. Lahr, 2015.
"The Potential Economic Impacts of the Proposed Development Corridor in Egypt: An Interregional CGE Approach,"
Working Papers, Department of Economics
2015_42, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Dina N. Elshahawany & Michael L. Lahr, 2016. "The Potential Economic Impacts Of The Proposed Development Corridor In Egypt: An Interregional Cge Approach," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 171, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- repec:eee:retrec:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:44-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Pengcheng & Peeta, Srinivas, 2011. "A generalized modeling framework to analyze interdependencies among infrastructure systems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 553-579, March.
- Özhan Yılmaz & Ebru Voyvoda, 2017. "An Integrated General Equilibrium Model for Evaluating Demographic, Social and Economic Impacts of Transport Policies," ERC Working Papers 1706, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jun 2017.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11067-017-9356-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCGE model; income distribution; regional inequality; regional investment policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:16:y:2004:i:3:p:235-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .