Simulation-based optimization of an agent-based simulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cha, Kyoung Cheon & Jun, Duk Bin & Wilson, Amy R. & Park, Young Sun, 2008. "Managing and modeling the price reduction effect in mobile telecommunications traffic," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 468-479, August.
- Luigi Bonaventura, 2011. "Enforcement of regulation, irregular sector, and firm performance: a computational agent-based model," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 99-113, July.
- Daniel Birke & G. Swann, 2006. "Network effects and the choice of mobile phone operator," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 65-84, April.
- Hélène Le Cadre & Mustapha Bouhtou & Bruno Tuffin, 2009. "Consumers’ preference modeling to price bundle offers in the telecommunications industry: a game with competition among operators," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 171-208, October.
- Corrocher, Nicoletta & Zirulia, Lorenzo, 0.
"Me and you and everyone we know: An empirical analysis of local network effects in mobile communications,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 68-79, February.
- Nicoletta Corrocher & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2008. "Me and you and everyone we know: an empirical analysis of local network effects in mobile communications," Working Paper series 03_08, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Brian Heath & Raymond Hill & Frank Ciarallo, 2009. "A Survey of Agent-Based Modeling Practices (January 1998 to July 2008)," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 12(4), pages 1-9.
- Gruber,Harald, 2005. "The Economics of Mobile Telecommunications," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521843270.
- Sebastian Schutte, 2010. "Optimization and Falsification in Empirical Agent-Based Models," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 13(1), pages 1-2.
- Arnon Tonmukayakul & Martin Weiss, 2008. "A study of secondary spectrum use using agent-based computational economics," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 125-151, October.
- Sven Schade & Thorsten Frey & Nezar Mahmoud, 2009. "Simulating Discount-Pricing Strategies for the GSM-Mobile Market," Business & Information Systems Engineering: The International Journal of WIRTSCHAFTSINFORMATIK, Springer;Gesellschaft für Informatik e.V. (GI), vol. 1(4), pages 289-300, August.
- Theodore Tsekeris & Klimis Vogiatzoglou & Stelios Bekiros, 2011. "Multi-Regional Agent-Based Modeling of Household and Firm Location Choices with Endogenous Transport Costs," ERSA conference papers ersa10p479, European Regional Science Association.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 2002. "Agent-Based Computational Economics: Growing Economies from the Bottom Up," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5075, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Thiago Noronha & Mauricio Resende & Celso Ribeiro, 2011. "A biased random-key genetic algorithm for routing and wavelength assignment," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 503-518, July.
- Schade, Sven & Frey, Thorsten & Mahmoud, Nezar, 2009. "Simulating Discount-Pricing Strategies for the GSM-Mobile Market," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 50717, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Lin, Xiaocang & Lee, Loo Hay, 2006. "A new approach to discrete stochastic optimization problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 172(3), pages 761-782, August.
- Theodore Tsekeris & Klimis Vogiatzoglou, 2011. "Spatial agent-based modeling of household and firm location with endogenous transport costs," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 77-98, July.
- Joshua M. Epstein & Robert L. Axtell, 1996. "Growing Artificial Societies: Social Science from the Bottom Up," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262550253, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:cejnor:v:26:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10100-017-0518-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAgent-based modelling; Simulation; Optimization; Heuristics; Decision support systems; Telecommunications;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netnom:v:15:y:2014:i:1:p:33-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.