A study of secondary spectrum use using agent-based computational economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vernon L. Smith, 1962.
"An Experimental Study of Competitive Market Behavior,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 322-322.
- Vernon L. Smith, 1962. "An Experimental Study of Competitive Market Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 111-111.
- Shelanski, Howard A & Klein, Peter G, 1995. "Empirical Research in Transaction Cost Economics: A Review and Assessment," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 335-361, October.
- John McLaren, 2003. "Trade and Market Thickness: Effects on Organizations," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 1(2-3), pages 328-336, 04/05.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2006.
"Agent-Based Computational Economics: A Constructive Approach to Economic Theory,"
Handbook of Computational Economics,in: Leigh Tesfatsion & Kenneth L. Judd (ed.), Handbook of Computational Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 16, pages 831-880
- Leigh Tesfatsion, 2006. "Agent-Based Computational Economics: A Constructive Approach to Economic Theory," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 527, Society for Computational Economics.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh, 2006. "Agent-Based Computational Economics: A Constructive Approach to Economic Theory," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12514, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Klos, Tomas B. & Nooteboom, Bart, 2001. "Agent-based computational transaction cost economics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(3-4), pages 503-526, March.
- Leese, Robert & Paul Levine & Neil Rickman, 2002. "The Economic Effects of Spectrum Trading," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 123, Royal Economic Society.
- Paul Levine & Klaus Moessner & Neil Rickman, 2007. "Spectrum Property Rights Versus a Commons Model: Exploitation of Mesh Networks," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0607, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Deckert & Robert Klein, 2014. "Simulation-based optimization of an agent-based simulation," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 33-56, July.
- Juraj Gazda & Viliam Kováč & Peter Tóth & Peter Drotár & Vladimír Gazda, 2017. "Tax optimization in an agent-based model of real-time spectrum secondary market," Telecommunication Systems: Modelling, Analysis, Design and Management, Springer, vol. 64(3), pages 543-558, March.
- Weiss, Martin B.H. & Altamimi, Mohammed & Cui, Liu, 2012. "Spatio-temporal spectrum modeling: Taxonomy and economic evaluation of context acquisition," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 335-348.
More about this item
KeywordsSpectrum management; Agent; Secondary market;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netnom:v:9:y:2008:i:2:p:125-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .