Productivity And Structural Change: A Review Of The Literature
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joao Gaspar & Gilson Pina & Marta Simoes, 2014.
"Agriculture in Portugal: linkages with industry and services,"
Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 95(4), pages 437-471.
- Gaspar, João & Pina, Gilson & Simões, Marta, 2014. "Agriculture in Portugal: linkages with industry and services," Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, Editions NecPlus, vol. 95(04), pages 437-471, December.
- João Gaspar & Gilson Pina & Marta C. N. Simões, 2014. "Agriculture in Portugal: linkages with industry and services," GEMF Working Papers 2014-04, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Francisco Rebelo & Ester Gomes da Silva, 2013.
"Export variety, technological content and economic performance: The case of Portugal,"
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG)
1310, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2013.
- Francisco Rebelo & Ester Gomes da Silva, 2013. "Export variety, technological content and economic performance: The case of Portugal," FEP Working Papers 491, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Yang, Ling & Lahr, Michael L., 2010. "Sources of Chinese labor productivity growth: A structural decomposition analysis, 1987-2005," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 557-570, December.
- Josef C Brada & Marcello Signorelli, 2012. "Comparing Labor Market Performance: Some Stylized Facts and Key Findings," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 54(2), pages 231-250, June.
- Friesenbichler, Klaus & Glocker, Christian, 2017.
"Tradability and productivity growth differentials across EU member states,"
83382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klaus S. Friesenbichler & Christian Glocker, 2018. "Tradability and Productivity Growth Differentials Across EU Member States," WIFO Working Papers 547, WIFO.
- Stijepic, Denis, 2015.
"A geometrical approach to structural change modelling,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 71-85.
- Stijepic, Denis, 2013. "A geometrical approach to structural change modeling," MPRA Paper 55010, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Apr 2014.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Marius Ley & Tobias Stucki & Martin Woerter, 2009. "Innovation und Marktdynamik als Determinanten des Strukturwandels," KOF Analysen, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich, vol. 3(2), pages 45-54, June.
- repec:oup:cjrecs:v:10:y:2017:i:3:p:425-454. is not listed on IDEAS
- Stijepic, Denis & Wagner, Helmut, 2008. "Impacts of Intermediate Trade on Structural Change," MPRA Paper 40841, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Aug 2012.
- Jens Krüger, 2014. "Intrasectoral structural change and aggregate productivity development: robust stochastic nonparametric frontier function estimates," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 1545-1572, June.
- Enrico Marelli & Marcello Signorelli, 2010. "Employment, productivity and models of growth in the EU," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(7), pages 732-754, October.
- Henriques, Sofia Teives & Kander, Astrid, 2010. "The modest environmental relief resulting from the transition to a service economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 271-282, December.
- Patricia Mokhtarian & Taihyeong Lee & Sangho Choo, 2011. "A decomposition of trends in U.S. consumer expenditures on communications and travel: 1984–2002," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Matteo Lucchese, 2011. "Innovation, demand and structural change in Europe," Working Papers 1109, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Sauramo, Pekka & Maliranta, Mika, 2011. "Structural change in Finnish manufacturing: The theory of the aggregation of production functions and an empirical analysis with a plant-level panel," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 116-134, June.
- Slavo Radosevic & Esin Yoruk, 2016. "A New Metrics Of Technology Upgrading: The Central And East European Countries In A Comparative Perspective," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 2016-2, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Martin Borowiecki & Bernhard Dachs & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Steffen Kinkel & Johannes Pöschl & Magdolna Sass & Thomas Christian Schmall & Robert Stehrer & Andrea Szalavetz, 2012. "Global Value Chains and the EU Industry," wiiw Research Reports 383, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecsur:v:22:y:2008:i:2:p:330-363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.