Production, Primary, Secondary And Tertiary
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barry Eichengreen & Poonam Gupta, 2013.
"The two waves of service-sector growth,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 65(1), pages 96-123, January.
- Barry Eichengreen & Poonam Gupta, 2009. "The Two Waves of Service-Sector Growth," Working Papers id:1934, eSocialSciences.
- Barry Eichengreen & Poonam Gupta, 2009. "The Two Waves of Service-Sector Growth," Development Economics Working Papers 22914, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Barry Eichengreen & Poonam Gupta, 2009. "The Two Waves of Service Sector Growth," NBER Working Papers 14968, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benković, Andreja & Mejía, Juan Felipe, 2008.
"Tourism as a driver of economic development: The Colombian experience,"
Violette Reihe: Schriftenreihe des Promotionsschwerpunkts "Globalisierung und Beschäftigung"
26/2008, University of Hohenheim, Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Evangelisches Studienwerk.
- Andreja Benkovic & Juan Felipe Mejía, 2008. "Tourism as a driver of economic development: The Colombian experience," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010630, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Kaur, Gunjeet & Bordoloi, Sanjib & Rajesh, Raj, 2009. "An empirical investigation on the inter-sectoral linkages in India," MPRA Paper 40419, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Horowitz, Ira, 1996. "The evolving sectoral structure of Hong Kong," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 131-144.
- Silva, Ester G. & Teixeira, Aurora A.C., 2008.
"Surveying structural change: Seminal contributions and a bibliometric account,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 273-300, December.
- Ester Gomes da Silva & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2006. "Surveying structural change: seminal contributions and a bibliometric account," FEP Working Papers 232, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2011. "Sectoral Structure and Economic Growth," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 5-36, September.
- Lattimore, Ralph & Le, Trinh & Claus, Iris & Stroombergen, Adolf, 2009.
"Economic progress and puzzles : Long-term structural change in the New Zealand economy, 1953-2006,"
NZIER Working Paper
2009/6, New Zealand Institute of Economic Research.
- Ralph Lattimore & Trinh Le & Iris Claus & Adolf Stroombergen., 2009. "Economic progress and puzzles : Long-term structural change in the New Zealand economy, 1953-2006," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23006, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Marina Doroshenko & Ian Miles & Dmitri Vinogradov, 2013. "Knowledge Intensive Business Services As Generators Of Innovations," HSE Working papers WP BRP 12/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Gottschall, Karin, 2000. "Zwischen tertiärer Krise und tertiärer Zivilisation: Zur sozialwissenschaftlichen Analyse von Dienstleistungsgesellschaften," Working papers of the ZeS 11/2000, University of Bremen, Centre for Social Policy Research (ZeS).
- Matteo Lucchese, 2011. "Innovation, demand and structural change in Europe," Working Papers 1109, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Breisinger, Clemens & Diao, Xinshen & Thurlow, James, 2009. "Modeling growth options and structural change to reach middle income country status: The case of Ghana," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 514-525, March.
- Nayak, Purusottam & Mishra, SK, 2009. "Structural Change in Meghalaya: Theory and Evidence," MPRA Paper 15728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Mayerhofer, 2005. "Structural Preconditions of City Competitiveness. Some Empirical Results for European Cities," WIFO Working Papers 260, WIFO.
- Tommaso Ciarli, 2012.
"Structural Interactions and Long Run Growth. An Application of Experimental Design to Agent Based Models,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(5), pages 295-345.
- Tommaso Ciarli, 2012. "Structural interactions and long run growth: An application of Experimental Design to Agent Based Models," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Jiri Skolka, 1987. "Wissen, Arbeitsteilungen und Strukturwandel," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 13(2), pages 245-270.
- Henk L.M. Kox, 2003. "Sources of structural growth in business services," Industrial Organization 0309004, EconWPA.
- Deepita Chakravarty, 2005. "Growing Services in India - An Inter-Sectoral Analysis Based on State-Level Data," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22384, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Dr Guy West & Assoc Prof Richard Brown, 2003. "Structural Change, Intersectoral Linkages And Hollowing-Out in the Taiwanese Economy, 1976-1994," Discussion Papers Series 327, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Maki, Wilbur R., 1991. "Analyzing A Region'S Economic Base," Staff Papers 13233, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Andersen, Birgitte & Corley, Marva, 2003. "The Theoretical, Conceptual and Empirical Impact of the Service Economy: A Critical Review," WIDER Working Paper Series 022, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Breisinger, Clemens & Diao, Xinshen, 2008. "Economic transformation in theory and practice: What are the messages for Africa?," IFPRI discussion papers 797, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rafael Camargo de Pauli & Luciano Nakabashi & Armando Vaz Sampaio, 2010. "Fatores de Oferta e Demanda na Qualificação dos Trabalhadores Brasileiros," Working Papers 0100, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:15:y:1939:i:1:p:24-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.