A Survey of Agent-Based Modeling Practices (January 1998 to July 2008)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John H. Miller & Scott E. Page, 2007. "Social Science in Between, from Complex Adaptive Systems: An Introduction to Computational Models of Social Life," Introductory Chapters,in: Complex Adaptive Systems: An Introduction to Computational Models of Social Life Princeton University Press.
- John H. Miller & Scott E. Page, 2007. "Complexity in Social Worlds, from Complex Adaptive Systems: An Introduction to Computational Models of Social Life," Introductory Chapters,in: Complex Adaptive Systems: An Introduction to Computational Models of Social Life Princeton University Press.
- Robert Axtell & Robert Axelrod & Joshua M. Epstein & Michael D. Cohen, 1995. "Aligning Simulation Models: A Case Study and Results," Working Papers 95-07-065, Santa Fe Institute.
- William T. Morris, 1967. "On the Art of Modeling," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 707-717.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Onggo, Bhakti Stephan & Karatas, Mumtaz, 2016. "Test-driven simulation modelling: A case study using agent-based maritime search-operation simulation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(2), pages 517-531.
- Hassani-Mahmooei, Behrooz & Parris, Brett W., 2013. "Resource scarcity, effort allocation and environmental security: An agent-based theoretical approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 183-192.
- Wang, Ziyi & Wennersten, Ronald & Sun, Qie, 2017. "Outline of principles for building scenarios – Transition toward more sustainable energy systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 1890-1898.
- Schubring, Sandra & Lorscheid, Iris & Meyer, Matthias & Ringle, Christian M., 2016. "The PLS agent: Predictive modeling with PLS-SEM and agent-based simulation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4604-4612.
- Vincze, János & Varga, Gergely, 2016.
"Megtakarítási típusok - egy adaptív-evolúciós megközelítés
[Types of saving - an adaptive-evolutionary approach]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 162-187.
- Rixen, Martin & Weigand, Jürgen, 2014. "Agent-based simulation of policy induced diffusion of smart meters," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 153-167.
- repec:spr:waterr:v:31:y:2017:i:10:d:10.1007_s11269-017-1734-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:273:y:2014:i:c:p:284-298 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Somogyi & Janos Vincze, 2011. "Price Rigidity and Strategic Uncertainty An Agent-based Approach," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1135, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Roman Šperka, 2015. "Simulation Methods Comparison in Business Process Domain," Working Papers 0019, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- Cathérine Grisar & Matthias Meyer, 2016. "Use of simulation in controlling research: a systematic literature review for German-speaking countries," Management Review Quarterly, Springer;Vienna University of Economics and Business, vol. 66(2), pages 117-157, April.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:222:y:2011:i:19:p:3486-3499 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Deckert & Robert Klein, 2014. "Simulation-based optimization of an agent-based simulation," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 33-56, July.
- Hansen, Mette Sanne & Rasmussen, Lauge Baungaard & Jacobsen, Peter, 2016. "Interactive foresight simulation," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 214-227.
More about this item
KeywordsAgent-Based Modeling; Survey; Current Practices; Simulation Validation; Simulation Purpose;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:2008-77-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.