A Survey of Agent-Based Modeling Practices (January 1998 to July 2008)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John H. Miller & Scott E. Page, 2007. "Social Science in Between, from Complex Adaptive Systems: An Introduction to Computational Models of Social Life," Introductory Chapters,in: Complex Adaptive Systems: An Introduction to Computational Models of Social Life Princeton University Press.
- John H. Miller & Scott E. Page, 2007. "Complexity in Social Worlds, from Complex Adaptive Systems: An Introduction to Computational Models of Social Life," Introductory Chapters,in: Complex Adaptive Systems: An Introduction to Computational Models of Social Life Princeton University Press.
- Robert Axtell & Robert Axelrod & Joshua M. Epstein & Michael D. Cohen, 1995. "Aligning Simulation Models: A Case Study and Results," Working Papers 95-07-065, Santa Fe Institute.
- William T. Morris, 1967. "On the Art of Modeling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(12), pages 707-717, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:273:y:2014:i:c:p:284-298 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cathérine Grisar & Matthias Meyer, 2016. "Use of simulation in controlling research: a systematic literature review for German-speaking countries," Management Review Quarterly, Springer;Vienna University of Economics and Business, vol. 66(2), pages 117-157, April.
- Schubring, Sandra & Lorscheid, Iris & Meyer, Matthias & Ringle, Christian M., 2016. "The PLS agent: Predictive modeling with PLS-SEM and agent-based simulation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4604-4612.
- Robert Somogyi & Janos Vincze, 2011. "Price Rigidity and Strategic Uncertainty An Agent-based Approach," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1135, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Onggo, Bhakti Stephan & Karatas, Mumtaz, 2016. "Test-driven simulation modelling: A case study using agent-based maritime search-operation simulation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(2), pages 517-531.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:222:y:2011:i:19:p:3486-3499 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roman Šperka, 2015. "Simulation Methods Comparison in Business Process Domain," Working Papers 0019, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- Andreas Deckert & Robert Klein, 2014. "Simulation-based optimization of an agent-based simulation," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 33-56, July.
- Vincze, János & Varga, Gergely, 2016.
"Megtakarítási típusok - egy adaptív-evolúciós megközelítés
[Types of saving - an adaptive-evolutionary approach]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 162-187.
- Hassani-Mahmooei, Behrooz & Parris, Brett W., 2013. "Resource scarcity, effort allocation and environmental security: An agent-based theoretical approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 183-192.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:127:y:2018:i:c:p:38-56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Mette Sanne & Rasmussen, Lauge Baungaard & Jacobsen, Peter, 2016. "Interactive foresight simulation," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 214-227.
- Wang, Ziyi & Wennersten, Ronald & Sun, Qie, 2017. "Outline of principles for building scenarios – Transition toward more sustainable energy systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P2), pages 1890-1898.
- Rixen, Martin & Weigand, Jürgen, 2014. "Agent-based simulation of policy induced diffusion of smart meters," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 153-167.
- repec:spr:waterr:v:31:y:2017:i:10:d:10.1007_s11269-017-1734-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAgent-Based Modeling; Survey; Current Practices; Simulation Validation; Simulation Purpose;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:2008-77-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.