ABLOoM: Location Behaviour, Spatial Patterns, and Agent-Based Modelling
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boulanger, Paul-Marie & Brechet, Thierry, 2005.
"Models for policy-making in sustainable development: The state of the art and perspectives for research,"
Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 337-350, November.
- BOULANGER, Paul-Marie & BRECHET, Thierry, 2005. "Models for policy-making in sustainable development: the state of the art and perspectives for research," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1861, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mahyar Amirgholy & Hojjat Rezaeestakhruie & Hossain Poorzahedy, 2015. "Multi-objective cordon price design to control long run adverse traffic effects in large urban areas," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 1-52, August.
- Bhuiyan, Shamsuzzaman, 2005. "Policy Options for Dryland Salinity Management: An Agent-Based Model for Catchment Level Analysis," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137795, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Argentino Pessoa, 2014. "Agglomeration and regional growth policy: externalities versus comparative advantages," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(1), pages 1-27, August.
- Elena G. Irwin, 2010. "New Directions For Urban Economic Models Of Land Use Change: Incorporating Spatial Dynamics And Heterogeneity," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 65-91.
More about this item
Keywordsagent-based modelling; location behaviour; spatial pattern formation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:2001-13-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.