Report NEP-NET-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yang Michael S., 2010. "Markets of information goods facing a strong P2P network," Research Memorandum 037, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Wong, Sulan & Altman, Eitan & Rojas-Mora, Julio, 2010. "Internet access: where law, economy, culture and technology meet," MPRA Paper 24455, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Aug 2010.
- Chatterjee, Kalyan & Dutta, Bhaskar, 2010. "Word of Mouth Advertising, Credibility and Learning in Networks," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 941, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dirk Fornahl & Tom Broekel & Ron Boschma, 2010. "What drives patent performance of German biotech firms? The impact of R&D subsidies, knowledge networks and their location," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1009, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Aug 2010.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00308741_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mariya Teteryatnikova, 2010. "Resilience of the Interbank Network to Shocks and Optimal Bail-Out Strategy: Advantages of "Tiered" Banking Systems," Vienna Economics Papers 1007, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765020374 is not listed on IDEAS anymore