Word of Mouth Advertising, Credibility and Learning in Networks
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kimberley Scharf, 2014.
"Private Provision Of Public Goods And Information Diffusion In Social Groups,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 55, pages 1019-1042, November.
- Scharf, Kim, 2011. "Private Provision of Public Goods and Information Diffusion in Social Groups," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 48, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Kimberley Ann Scharf, 2013. "Private Provision of Public Goods and Information Diffusion in Social Groups," CESifo Working Paper Series 4492, CESifo Group Munich.
- Scharf, Kimberley, 2011. "Private Provision of Public Goods and Information Diffusion in Social Groups," CEPR Discussion Papers 8607, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2010-08-28 (Marketing)
- NEP-NET-2010-08-28 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2010-08-28 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wrk:warwec:941. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margaret Nash). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaruk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .