Contests for Cooperation: A New Approach in German Innovation Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eickelpasch, Alexander & Fritsch, Michael, 2005. "Contests for cooperation--A new approach in German innovation policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1269-1282, October.
- Eickelpasch, Alexander & Fritsch, Michael, 2005. "Contests for Cooperation: A New Approach in German Innovation Policy," Freiberg Working Papers 2005,03, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
References listed on IDEAS
- Viktor Vanberg & Wolfgang Kerber, 1994. "Institutional competition among jurisdictions: An evolutionary approach," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 193-219, March.
- Cooke, Philip & Gomez Uranga, Mikel & Etxebarria, Goio, 1997. "Regional innovation systems: Institutional and organisational dimensions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 475-491, December.
- G. M. Peter Swann & Rui Baptista, 1999. "A comparison of clustering dynamics in the US and UK computer industries," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 373-399.
- Fritsch, Michael, 2003. "Do regional systems of innovation matter?," Freiberg Working Papers 2003,03, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Franz Tödtling & Michaela Trippl, 2004.
"One size fits all? Towards a differentiated policy approach with respect to regional innovation systems,"
sre-disc-2004_01, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Tödtling, Franz & Trippl, Michaela, 2004. "One size fits all? Towards a differentiated policy approach with respect to regional innovation systems," SRE-Discussion Papers 944, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Rachel E. Kranton & Deborah F. Minehart, 2001. "A Theory of Buyer-Seller Networks," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 485-508, June.
- von Hippel, Eric, 1987. "Cooperation between rivals: Informal know-how trading," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 291-302, December.
- Dohse, Dirk, 2000. "Technology policy and the regions -- the case of the BioRegio contest," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1111-1133, December.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation policy; Regional competition; Innovation networks;
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp478. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .