How to Save Greece? A Menu for Rebuilding the Greek Economy through Industrial Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ron Martin, 2012.
"Regional economic resilience, hysteresis and recessionary shocks,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Ron Martin, 2010. "Regional Economic Resilience, Hysteresis and Recessionary Shocks," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1018, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Dec 2010.
- Karl Aiginger, 2007. "Industrial Policy: A Dying Breed or A Re-emerging Phoenix," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 297-323, December.
- Dohse, Dirk, 2000. "Technology policy and the regions -- the case of the BioRegio contest," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1111-1133, December.
- Dirk Dohse, 2007. "Cluster-Based Technology Policy—The German Experience," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 69-94.
More about this item
KeywordsGreece; industrial policy; euro crisis; SME; competitiveness; upgrading;
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- L53 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Enterprise Policy
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40748. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.