Industrial Policy: A Dying Breed or A Re-emerging Phoenix
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rodrik, Dani, 2004. "Industrial Policy for the Twenty-First Century," CEPR Discussion Papers 4767, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alain Alcouffe & Christiane Alcouffe, 2009. "French Industrial Policy," Chapters,in: Recent Advances in Neo-Schumpeterian Economics, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- John Beath, 2002. "UK Industrial Policy: Old Tunes on New Instruments?," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 221-239, June.
- Pekka Ylä-Anttila & Christopher Palmberg, 2007. "Economic and Industrial Policy Transformations in Finland," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 169-187, December.
- Christian Ketels, 2006. "Michael Porter’s Competitiveness Framework—Recent Learnings and New Research Priorities," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 115-136, June.
- David Bailey & Nigel Driffield, 2007. "Industrial Policy, FDI and Employment: Still ‘Missing a Strategy’," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 189-211, December.
- Howard Pack & Kamal Saggi, 2006. "Is There a Case for Industrial Policy? A Critical Survey," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 21(2), pages 267-297.
- Marcus Noland & Howard Pack, 2003. "Industrial Policy in an Era of Globalization: Lessons from Asia," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 358.
- Aiginger, Karl, 1997. "The Use of Unit Values to Discriminate between Price and Quality Competition," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(5), pages 571-592, September.
- Karl Aiginger, 2006. "Revisiting an Evasive Concept: Introduction to the Special Issue on Competitiveness," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 63-66, June.
- Elie Cohen, 2007. "Industrial Policies in France: The Old and the New," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 213-227, December.
- Geroski, P A, 1989. "European Industrial Policy and Industrial Policy in Europe," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 20-36, Summer.
- Christian Ketels, 2007. "Industrial Policy in the United States," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 147-167, December.
More about this item
Keywordsindustrial policy; competitiveness; innovation strategy; dynamic market failures; D78; L16; L52; N60; O25; O38;
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- N60 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - General, International, or Comparative
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jincot:v:7:y:2007:i:3:p:297-323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.