Industrial Policy: A Dying Breed or A Re-emerging Phoenix
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 7 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/industrial+organization/journal/10842/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Geroski, P A, 1989. "European Industrial Policy and Industrial Policy in Europe," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 20-36, Summer.
- Pekka Ylä-Anttila & Christopher Palmberg, 2007. "Economic and Industrial Policy Transformations in Finland," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 169-187, December.
- David Bailey & Nigel Driffield, 2007. "Industrial Policy, FDI and Employment: Still ‘Missing a Strategy’," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 189-211, December.
- Elie Cohen, 2007. "Industrial Policies in France: The Old and the New," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 213-227, December.
- Christian Ketels, 2006. "Michael Porter’s Competitiveness Framework—Recent Learnings and New Research Priorities," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 115-136, June.
- Karl Aiginger, 2006. "Revisiting an Evasive Concept: Introduction to the Special Issue on Competitiveness," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 63-66, June.
- John Beath, 2002. "UK Industrial Policy: Old Tunes on New Instruments?," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 221-239, June.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2004.
"Industrial Policy for the Twenty-First Century,"
Working Paper Series
rwp04-047, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Aiginger, Karl, 1997. "The Use of Unit Values to Discriminate between Price and Quality Competition," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(5), pages 571-92, September.
- Howard Pack & Kamal Saggi, 2006. "Is There a Case for Industrial Policy? A Critical Survey," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 21(2), pages 267-297.
- Alain Alcouffe & Christiane Alcouffe, 2009. "French Industrial Policy," Chapters, in: Recent Advances in Neo-Schumpeterian Economics, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Christian Ketels, 2007. "Industrial Policy in the United States," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 147-167, December.
- Marcus Noland & Howard Pack, 2003. "Industrial Policy in an Era of Globalization: Lessons from Asia," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 358, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jincot:v:7:y:2007:i:3:p:297-323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.