Cluster-Based Technology Policy—The German Experience
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benner, Maximilian, 2013. "Developing Economies with Industrial Policy: Towards a Toolbox for Economic Growth. With Case Studies of Jordan and Egypt," MPRA Paper 43857, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Hüsing, Bärbel & Stahlecker, Thomas, 2009. "The impact of regionalised RTDI policy measures in Germany: the Network RNA Technologies Berlin (RiNA) as an example," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R5/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Giovanni Covi, 2016.
"Local Systems’ Strategies Copying with Globalization: Collective Local Entrepreneurship,"
Journal of the Knowledge Economy,
Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 7(2), pages 513-525, June.
- Covi, Giovanni, 2014. "Local Systems’ Strategies Copying with Globalization: Collective Local Entrepreneurship," MPRA Paper 53334, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Covi, Giovanni, 2014. "Local Systems’ Strategies Copying with Globalization: Collective Local Entrepreneurship," MPRA Paper 59092, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthias Kiese, 2010. "Policy Transfer and Institutional Learning: An Evolutionary Perspective on Regional Cluster Policies in Germany," Chapters,in: Emerging Clusters, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Benner, Maximilian, 2012.
"Clusterwettbewerbe: Eine Option für Entwicklungsländer?
[Cluster competitions: An option for developing countries?]," MPRA Paper 40743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:jahrfr:v:37:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10037-017-0117-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dirk Fornahl & Sebastian Henn & Max-Peter Menzel (ed.), 2010. "Emerging Clusters," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13533.
- Masiliunas, Aidas & Mengel, Friederike & Reiss, J. Philipp, 2014. "Behavioral variation in Tullock contests," Working Paper Series in Economics 55, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Benner, Maximilian, 2013. "Cluster policy in developing countries," MPRA Paper 44257, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dohse, Dirk & Staehler, Tanja, 2008. "BioRegio, BioProfile and the rise of the German biotech industry," Kiel Working Papers 1456, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Fuchs, Gerhard & Wassermann, Sandra, 2012. "Organising a market: Photovoltaics in Germany," Research Contributions to Organizational Sociology and Innovation Studies, SOI Discussion Papers 2012-01, University of Stuttgart, Institute for Social Sciences, Department of Organizational Sociology and Innovation Studies.
- Benner, Maximilian, 2012. "How to Save Greece? A Menu for Rebuilding the Greek Economy through Industrial Policy," MPRA Paper 40748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Okamuro, Hiroyuki & Nishimura, Junichi, 2011. "Management of Cluster Policies: Case Studies of Japanese, German, and French Bio-clusters," CEI Working Paper Series 2011-7, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Max-Peter Menzel, 2010. "Sources of ‘Second Generation Growth’: Spin-off Processes in the Emerging Biochip Industries in Jena and Berlin," Chapters,in: Emerging Clusters, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Toni Ahlqvist, 2014. "Building Innovation Excellence of World Class: The Cluster as an Instrument of Spatial Governance in the European Union," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(5), pages 1712-1731, September.
- Dohse, Dirk & Ott, Ingrid, 2014. "Heterogenous skills, growth and convergence," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 52-67.
- Alecke, Björn & Breitfuss, Marija & Cremer, Wolfram & Hartmann, Christian & Lageman, Bernhard & Mitze, Timo & Peistrup, Matthias & Ploder, Michael & Rappen, Hermann & Rothgang, Michael, 2011. "Föderalismus und Forschungs- und Innovationspolitik: Bericht des Konsortiums "Föderalismus und Forschungs- und Innovationspolitik"," Studien zum deutschen Innovationssystem 11-2011, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial clusters; knowledge spillovers; technology policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:14:y:2007:i:1:p:69-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.