The Impact of Location on Firm Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dirk Dohse & Rüdiger Soltwedel, 2006. "Recent Developments in the Research on Innovative Clusters," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(9), pages 1167-1170, October.
- Dirk Dohse, 2007. "Cluster-Based Technology Policy—The German Experience," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 69-94.
More about this item
Keywordsagglomeration; firm growth; knowledge spillovers;
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2004-06-13 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2004-06-13 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2004-06-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:4332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .