Report NEP-ENT-2004-06-13This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michelacci, Claudio, 2004. "Cross-Sectional Heterogeneity and the Persistence of Aggregate Fluctuations," CEPR Discussion Papers 4302, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Orazem, Peter & Vodopivec, Milan, 2003. "Do Market Pressures Induce Economic Efficiency?: The Case of Slovenian Manufacturing, 1994-2001," Staff General Research Papers 10727, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- William M. Gentry & R. Glenn Hubbard, 2004. ""Success Taxes," Entrepreneurial Entry, and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 10551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurice Peat, 2003. "Factors Affecting the Probability of Bankruptcy," Working Paper Series 130, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Zoltan J. Acs & Pontus Braunerhjelm, 2004. "The Entrepreneurship-Philanthropy Nexus: Implication for Internationalization," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-23, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Audretsch, David B & Dohse, Dirk, 2004. "The Impact of Location on Firm Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 4332, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.