Cluster Policy: Principles and a Toolbox
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ron Martin, 2012.
"Regional economic resilience, hysteresis and recessionary shocks,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Ron Martin, 2010. "Regional Economic Resilience, Hysteresis and Recessionary Shocks," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1018, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Dec 2010.
- Francesca Froy & Sylvain Giguère, 2010. "Putting in Place Jobs that Last: A Guide to Rebuilding Quality Employment at Local Level," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2010/13, OECD Publishing.
- Fromhold-Eisebith, Martina & Eisebith, Gunter, 2005. "How to institutionalize innovative clusters? Comparing explicit top-down and implicit bottom-up approaches," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1250-1268, October.
- Altenburg, Tilman & Meyer-Stamer, JORG, 1999. "How to Promote Clusters: Policy Experiences from Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1693-1713, September.
- Hospers, Gert-Jan & Beugelsdijk, Sjoerd, 2002. "Regional Cluster Policies: Learning by Comparing?," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(3), pages 381-402.
- Bathelt Harald & Dewald Ulrich, 2008. "Ansatzpunkte einer relationalen Regionalpolitik und Clusterförderung," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie, De Gruyter, vol. 52(1), pages 163-179, October.
- Benner, Maximilian, 2009. "What do we know about clusters? In search of effective cluster policies," MPRA Paper 43848, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Tilman Altenburg, 2011. "Can Industrial Policy Work under Neopatrimonial Rule?," WIDER Working Paper Series 041, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jappe-Heinze, Arlette & Baier, Elisabeth & Kroll, Henning, 2008. "Clusterpolitik: Kriterien für die Evaluation von regionalen Clusterinitiativen," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R3/2008, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Karl Aiginger, 2007. "Industrial Policy: A Dying Breed or A Re-emerging Phoenix," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 297-323, December.
- Rumen Dobrinsky, 2009. "The Paradigm of Knowledge-Oriented Industrial Policy," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 273-305, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anastasiia Konstantynova & James R. Wilson, 2014. "Comparing Cluster Policies: An Analytical Framework," Working Papers 2014R01, Orkestra - Basque Institute of Competitiveness.
- repec:gam:jadmsc:v:7:y:2017:i:2:p:11-:d:97982 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tine Lehmann & Maximilian Benner, 2015. "Cluster Policy in the Light of Institutional Context—A Comparative Study of Transition Countries," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(4), pages 1-25, October.
- Anastasiia Konstantynova & Tine Lehmann, 2017.
"Cluster Activities in Different Institutional Environments. Case Studies of ICT-Clusters from Austria, Germany, Ukraine and Serbia,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(2), pages 1-15, May.
- Anastasiia Konstantynova & Tine Lehmann, 2016. "Cluster activities in different institutional environments. Case studies of ICT-Clusters from Austria, Germany, Ukraine and Serbia," ERSA conference papers ersa16p722, European Regional Science Association.
- Benner, Maximilian, 2017. "Culture in local and regional development: A Mediterranean perspective on the culture/economy nexus," MPRA Paper 77787, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscluster policy; cluster theory; clusters; industrial policy; regional structural policy; sectoral structural policy; agglomeration; structural change;
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- L53 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Enterprise Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43847. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .