Report NEP-TID-2015-12-28This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr, 2015. "Global Collaborative Patents," NBER Working Papers 21735, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ryan A. Decker & John Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2015. "Where Has All The Skewness Gone? The Decline In High-Growth (Young) Firms In The U.S," NBER Working Papers 21776, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Galasso & Mark Schankerman, 2015. "Patent Rights, Innovation and Firm Exit," NBER Working Papers 21769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee G. Branstetter & Matej Drev & Namho Kwon, 2015. "Get With the Program: Software-Driven Innovation in Traditional Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 21752, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf & Michael Rothgang & Tina Wolf, 2015. "Cluster Ambidexterity towards Exploration and Exploitation - Strategies and Cluster Management," Jena Economics Research Papers 2015-024, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- TESTA, Giuseppina, 2015. "The Effect of the Euro Competition Over Innovation Decisions and Labor Productivity," CELPE Discussion Papers 135, CELPE - CEnter for Labor and Political Economics, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf & Stefan Töpfer, 2015. "Structural dynamics of innovation networks in German Leading-Edge Clusters," Jena Economics Research Papers 2015-026, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Tobias Ebert & Thomas Brenner & Udo Brixy, 2015. "New Firm Survival: The Interdependence between Regional Externalities and Innovativeness," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2015-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Dorothea Schäfer & Andreas Stephan & Jenniffer Solórzano Mosquera, 2015. "Innovation Capabilities and Financing Constraints of Family Firms," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1536, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Karsten Wasiluk, 2015. "Path dependence and induced innovation," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2015-22, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Grazia Cecere & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2015. "Green jobs, innovation and environmentally oriented strategies in European SMEs," SEEDS Working Papers 2115, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Dec 2015.
- Lorenzo Caliendo & Giordano Mion & Luca David Opromolla & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2015. "Productivity and Organization in Portuguese Firms," CEP Discussion Papers dp1397, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.