Technology transfer and public policy: a review of research and theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Allen, Thomas J. & Utterback, James M. & Sirbu, Marvin A. & Ashford, Nicholas A. & Hollomon, J. Herbert, 1978. "Government influence on the process of innovation in Europe and Japan," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 124-149, April.
- Rycroft, Robert W. & Kash, Don E., 1994. "Complex technology and community: implications for policy and social science," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 613-626, November.
- Feller, Irwin, 1997. "Manufacturing technology centers as components of regional technology infrastructures," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 181-197, April.
- Andrew W. Wyckoff & Louis G. Tornatzky, 1988. "State-Level Efforts to Transfer Manufacturing Technology: A Survey of Programs and Practices," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(4), pages 469-481, April.
- Sahal, Devendra, 1981. "Alternative conceptions of technology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 2-24, January.
- Gummett, Philip & Gibbons, Michael, 1978. "Government research for industry: recent British developments," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 268-290, July.
- Watkins, Todd A., 1991. "A technological communications costs model of R&D consortia as public policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 87-107, April.
- Robert Grosse, 1996. "International Technology Transfer in Services," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(4), pages 781-800, December.
- Brown, Marilyn A. & Berry, Linda G. & Goel, Rajeev K., 1991. "Guidelines for successfully transferring government-sponsored innovations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 121-143, April.
- Maryellen R. Kelley, 1997. "From Mission to Commercial Orientation: Perils and Possibilities for Federal Industrial Technology Policy," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 11(4), pages 313-328, November.
- Arrow, Kenneth J, 1969. "Classificatory Notes on the Production and Transmission of Technological Knowledge," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 29-35, May.
- Niosi, J. & Bergeron, M., 1991. "Technical Alliances in the Canadian Electronics Industry," Papers 91-02, Quebec a Montreal - C.R.E.D.I.T..
- Bessant, John & Rush, Howard, 1995. "Building bridges for innovation: the role of consultants in technology transfer," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 97-114, January.
- Hagedoorn, John, 1995. "Strategic technology partnering during the 1980s: Trends, networks and corporate patterns in non-core technologies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 207-231, March.
- Rosenberg, Nathan & Nelson, Richard R., 1994. "American universities and technical advance in industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 323-348, May.
- Licht, Georg & Nerlinger, Eric, 1998.
"New technology-based firms in Germany: a survey of the recent evidence,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 1005-1022, April.
- Licht, Georg & Nerlinger, Eric A., 1997. "New Technology-Based Firms in Germany: A Survey of the Recent Evidence," ZEW Discussion Papers 97-18, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Storper, Michael, 1995. "Regional technology coalitions an essential dimension of national technology policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 895-911, November.
- Irwin Feller, 1987. "Technology transfer, public policy, and the cooperative extension service-OMB imbroglio," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(3), pages 307-327.
- Judith K. Larsen & Rolf T. Wigand, 1987. "Industry‐University Technology Transfer In Microelectronics," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 6(3), pages 584-595, February.
- Malecki, Edward J., 1981. "Science, technology, and regional economic development: Review and prospects," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 312-334, October.
- Maria Papadakis, 1994. "Did (or does) the United States have a competitiveness crisis?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 1-20.
- Dalpe, Robert & DeBresson, Chris & Xiaoping, Hu, 1992. "The public sector as first user of innovations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 251-263, June.
- Reddy, N. Mohan & Zhao, Liming, 1990. "International technology transfer: A review," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 285-307, August.
- Boezman, Barry & Roering, Kenneth & Slusher, E. Allen, 1978. "Social structures and the flow of scientific information in public agencies: an ideal design," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 384-405, October.
- Linda Argote & Sara L. Beckman & Dennis Epple, 1990. "The Persistence and Transfer of Learning in Industrial Settings," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(2), pages 140-154, February.
- Harmon, Brian & Ardishvili, Alexander & Cardozo, Richard & Elder, Tait & Leuthold, John & Parshall, John & Raghian, Michael & Smith, Donald, 1997. "Mapping the university technology transfer process," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 423-434, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:29:y:2000:i:4-5:p:627-655. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.