Technology transfer and public policy: a review of research and theory
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert Grosse, 1996. "International Technology Transfer in Services," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 27(4), pages 781-800, December.
- Linda Argote & Sara L. Beckman & Dennis Epple, 1990. "The Persistence and Transfer of Learning in Industrial Settings," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(2), pages 140-154, February.
- Brown, Marilyn A. & Berry, Linda G. & Goel, Rajeev K., 1991. "Guidelines for successfully transferring government-sponsored innovations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 121-143, April.
- Feller, Irwin, 1997. "Manufacturing technology centers as components of regional technology infrastructures," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 181-197, April.
- Sahal, Devendra, 1981. "Alternative conceptions of technology," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 2-24, January.
- Hagedoorn, John, 1995. "Strategic technology partnering during the 1980s: Trends, networks and corporate patterns in non-core technologies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 207-231, March.
- Malecki, Edward J., 1981. "Science, technology, and regional economic development: Review and prospects," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 312-334, October.
- Dalpe, Robert & DeBresson, Chris & Xiaoping, Hu, 1992. "The public sector as first user of innovations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 251-263, June.
- Andrew W. Wyckoff & Louis G. Tornatzky, 1988. "State-Level Efforts to Transfer Manufacturing Technology: A Survey of Programs and Practices," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(4), pages 469-481, April.
- Niosi, J. & Bergeron, M., 1991. "Technical Alliances in the Canadian Electronics Industry," Papers 91-02, Quebec a Montreal - C.R.E.D.I.T..
- Gummett, Philip & Gibbons, Michael, 1978. "Government research for industry: recent British developments," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 268-290, July.
- Maria Papadakis, 1994. "Did (or does) the United States have a competitiveness crisis?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 1-20.
- Rosenberg, Nathan & Nelson, Richard R., 1994. "American universities and technical advance in industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 323-348, May.
- Watkins, Todd A., 1991. "A technological communications costs model of R&D consortia as public policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 87-107, April.
- Irwin Feller, 1987. "Technology transfer, public policy, and the cooperative extension service-OMB imbroglio," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(3), pages 307-327.
- Reddy, N. Mohan & Zhao, Liming, 1990. "International technology transfer: A review," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 285-307, August.
- Storper, Michael, 1995. "Regional technology coalitions an essential dimension of national technology policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 895-911, November.
- Allen, Thomas J. & Utterback, James M. & Sirbu, Marvin A. & Ashford, Nicholas A. & Hollomon, J. Herbert, 1978. "Government influence on the process of innovation in Europe and Japan," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 124-149, April.
- Judith K. Larsen & Rolf T. Wigand, 1987. "Industry-University Technology Transfer In Microelectronics," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 6(3), pages 584-595, 02.
- Rycroft, Robert W. & Kash, Don E., 1994. "Complex technology and community: implications for policy and social science," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 613-626, November.
- Boezman, Barry & Roering, Kenneth & Slusher, E. Allen, 1978. "Social structures and the flow of scientific information in public agencies: an ideal design," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 384-405, October.
- Harmon, Brian & Ardishvili, Alexander & Cardozo, Richard & Elder, Tait & Leuthold, John & Parshall, John & Raghian, Michael & Smith, Donald, 1997. "Mapping the university technology transfer process," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 423-434, November.
- Licht, Georg & Nerlinger, Eric A., 1997.
"New Technology-Based Firms in Germany: A Survey of the Recent Evidence,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
97-18, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Licht, Georg & Nerlinger, Eric, 1998. "New technology-based firms in Germany: a survey of the recent evidence," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 1005-1022, April.
- Bessant, John & Rush, Howard, 1995. "Building bridges for innovation: the role of consultants in technology transfer," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 97-114, January.
- Arrow, Kenneth J, 1969. "Classificatory Notes on the Production and Transmission of Technological Knowledge," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 29-35, May.
- Maryellen R. Kelley, 1997. "From Mission to Commercial Orientation: Perils and Possibilities for Federal Industrial Technology Policy," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 11(4), pages 313-328, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:29:y:2000:i:4-5:p:627-655. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.