Quandaries in the economics of dual technologies and spillovers from military to civilian research and development
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1988.
Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(391), pages 355-374, June.
- Jan Fagerberg, 1988. "International Competitiveness," Working Papers Archives 1988001, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Erik Poole & Jean-Thomas Bernard, 1992. "Defence Innovation Stock and Total Factor Productivity," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(2), pages 438-452, May.
- Poole, E. & Bernard, J.T., 1990. "Deference Innovation Stock And Total Factor Productivity," Cahiers de recherche 9007, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Cowan, Robin, 1990. "Nuclear Power Reactors: A Study in Technological Lock-in," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 50(03), pages 541-567, September.
- Cowan, Robin, 1988. "Nuclear Power Reactors: A Study In Technological Lock-In," Working Papers 88-33, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1988. "International Competitiveness: Errata," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(393), pages 1203-1203, December.
- Cowan, Robin, 1991. "Tortoises and Hares: Choice among Technologies of Unknown Merit," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 801-814, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:24:y:1995:i:6:p:851-868. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.