Quandaries in the economics of dual technologies and spillovers from military to civilian research and development
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cowan, Robin, 1991. "Tortoises and Hares: Choice among Technologies of Unknown Merit," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 801-14, July.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1988.
Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(391), pages 355-74, June.
- Poole, E. & Bernard, J.T., 1990.
"Deference Innovation Stock And Total Factor Productivity,"
Cahiers de recherche
9007, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Erik Poole & Jean-Thomas Bernard, 1992. "Defence Innovation Stock and Total Factor Productivity," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(2), pages 438-52, May.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1988. "International Competitiveness: Errata," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(393), pages 1203, December.
- Cowan, Robin, 1990.
"Nuclear Power Reactors: A Study in Technological Lock-in,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 50(03), pages 541-567, September.
- Cowan, Robin, 1988. "Nuclear Power Reactors: A Study In Technological Lock-In," Working Papers 88-33, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:24:y:1995:i:6:p:851-868. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.