Alternative conceptions of technology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Hauser & Gerard J. Tellis & Abbie Griffin, 2006. "Research on Innovation: A Review and Agenda for," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(6), pages 687-717, 11-12.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2017.
"Les lois de l’imitation et de l’invention : Gabriel Tarde et l’économie évolutionniste de l’innovation,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 68(4), pages 643-671.
- Faridah Djellal & FaÏz Gallouj, 2005. "Les lois de l’imitation et de l’invention : Gabriel Tarde et l’économie évolutionniste de l’innovation," Post-Print halshs-01114114, HAL.
- Loet Leydesdorff, 2012. "The Triple Helix, Quadruple Helix, …, and an N-Tuple of Helices: Explanatory Models for Analyzing the Knowledge-Based Economy?," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 3(1), pages 25-35, March.
- Saikou Sanyang & Te-Chen Kao & Wen-Chi Haung, 2009. "Comparative study of sustainable and non-sustainable interventions in technology development and transfer to the women’s vegetable gardens in the Gambia," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 59-75, February.
- James, Gareth M. & Sood, Ashish, 2006. "Performing hypothesis tests on the shape of functional data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(7), pages 1774-1792, April.
- Midttun, Atle & Gautesen, Kristian, 2007. "Feed in or certificates, competition or complementarity? Combining a static efficiency and a dynamic innovation perspective on the greening of the energy industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1419-1422, March.
- Stephan, Michael, 2007. "Outsourcing und technologischer Kompetenzabbau? Eine empirische Analyse der Auswirkung der Reduzierung der Wertschöpfungstiefe auf das Technologieportfolio von Unternehmen," Discussion Papers on Strategy and Innovation 07-01, Philipps-University Marburg, Department of Technology and Innovation Management (TIM).
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:14:y:2017:i:02:n:s0219877017400090 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luciano Martins Costa Póvoa & Márcia Siqueira Rapini, 2010.
"Technology transfer from universities and public research institutes to firms in Brazil: what is transferred and how the transfer is carried out,"
Science and Public Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 37(2), pages 147-159, March.
- Luciano Martins Costa Póvoa & Márcia Siqueira Rapini, 2010. "Technology transfer from universities and public research institutes to firms in Brazil: what is transferred and how the transfer is carried out," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Curso de Ciencias Economicas da UFG 014, Curso de Ciencias Economicas da Universidade Federal de Goias - FACE.
- Edler, Jakob & Fier, Heide & Grimpe, Christoph, 2011. "International scientist mobility and the locus of knowledge and technology transfer," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 791-805, July.
- Martin, Xavier & Mitchell, Will, 1998. "The influence of local search and performance heuristics on new design introduction in a new product market," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(7-8), pages 753-771, April.
- Bozeman, Barry, 2000. "Technology transfer and public policy: a review of research and theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 627-655, April.
- Parayil, Govindan, 2003. "Mapping technological trajectories of the Green Revolution and the Gene Revolution from modernization to globalization," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 971-990, June.
- LUCIANO MARTINS COSTA PÓVOA & Márcia SiqueiraRapini, 2011. "Technology Transferfrom Universities And Public Research Institutes To Firms In Brazil:What Is Transferred And How The Transfer Is Made," Anais do XXXVII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 37th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 149, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Gustafsson, Robin & Autio, Erkko, 2011. "A failure trichotomy in knowledge exploration and exploitation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 819-831, July.
- Ashish Sood & Gareth M. James & Gerard J. Tellis & Ji Zhu, 2012. "Predicting the Path of Technological Innovation: SAW vs. Moore, Bass, Gompertz, and Kryder," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(6), pages 964-979, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:10:y:1981:i:1:p:2-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.