Technology transfer and absorption: an 'R & D value-mapping' approach to evaluation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Irwin Feller, 1984. "Political And Administrative Aspects Of State High Technology Programs," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 3(3-4), pages 460-466, 05.
- Czamanski, Daniel, 1987. "The effect of location subsidies on corporate decisions," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 411-421, August.
- Andrew W. Wyckoff & Louis G. Tornatzky, 1988. "State-Level Efforts to Transfer Manufacturing Technology: A Survey of Programs and Practices," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(4), pages 469-481, April.
- Atkinson, Robert D., 1991. "Innovation policy making in a federalist system: Lessons from the states for U.S. federal innovation policy making," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 559-577, December.
- Meyer-Krahmer, Frieder, 1981. "The present status and problems of impact research in technology policy: A case study on the federal program for funding research and development personnel in Germany," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 356-366, October.
- Narin, Francis & Olivastro, Dominic, 1992. "Status report: Linkage between technology and science," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 237-249, June.
- Dalpe, Robert & DeBresson, Chris & Xiaoping, Hu, 1992. "The public sector as first user of innovations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 251-263, June.
- Aram, John D. & Lynn, Leonard H. & Reddy, N. Mohan, 1992. "Institutional relationships and technology commercialization: Limitations of market based policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 409-421, October.
- Brown, Marilyn A. & Berry, Linda G. & Goel, Rajeev K., 1991. "Guidelines for successfully transferring government-sponsored innovations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 121-143, April.