Technology transfer and absorption: an 'R & D value-mapping' approach to evaluation
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrew W. Wyckoff & Louis G. Tornatzky, 1988. "State-Level Efforts to Transfer Manufacturing Technology: A Survey of Programs and Practices," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(4), pages 469-481, April.
- Atkinson, Robert D., 1991. "Innovation policy making in a federalist system: Lessons from the states for U.S. federal innovation policy making," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 559-577, December.
- Meyer-Krahmer, Frieder, 1981. "The present status and problems of impact research in technology policy: A case study on the federal program for funding research and development personnel in Germany," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 356-366, October.
- Narin, Francis & Olivastro, Dominic, 1992. "Status report: Linkage between technology and science," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 237-249, June.
- Aram, John D. & Lynn, Leonard H. & Reddy, N. Mohan, 1992. "Institutional relationships and technology commercialization: Limitations of market based policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 409-421, October.
- Brown, Marilyn A. & Berry, Linda G. & Goel, Rajeev K., 1991. "Guidelines for successfully transferring government-sponsored innovations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 121-143, April.
- Irwin Feller, 1984. "Political And Administrative Aspects Of State High Technology Programs," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 3(3-4), pages 460-466, 05.
- Czamanski, Daniel, 1987. "The effect of location subsidies on corporate decisions," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 411-421, August.
- Dalpe, Robert & DeBresson, Chris & Xiaoping, Hu, 1992. "The public sector as first user of innovations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 251-263, June.