Technology transfer and absorption: an 'R & D value-mapping' approach to evaluation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Irwin Feller, 1984. "Political And Administrative Aspects Of State High Technology Programs," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 3(3-4), pages 460-466, May.
- Czamanski, Daniel, 1987. "The effect of location subsidies on corporate decisions," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 411-421, August.
- Andrew W. Wyckoff & Louis G. Tornatzky, 1988. "State-Level Efforts to Transfer Manufacturing Technology: A Survey of Programs and Practices," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(4), pages 469-481, April.
- Atkinson, Robert D., 1991. "Innovation policy making in a federalist system: Lessons from the states for U.S. federal innovation policy making," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 559-577, December.
- Meyer-Krahmer, Frieder, 1981. "The present status and problems of impact research in technology policy: A case study on the federal program for funding research and development personnel in Germany," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 356-366, October.
- Narin, Francis & Olivastro, Dominic, 1992. "Status report: Linkage between technology and science," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 237-249, June.
- Dalpe, Robert & DeBresson, Chris & Xiaoping, Hu, 1992. "The public sector as first user of innovations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 251-263, June.
- Aram, John D. & Lynn, Leonard H. & Reddy, N. Mohan, 1992. "Institutional relationships and technology commercialization: Limitations of market based policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 409-421, October.
- Brown, Marilyn A. & Berry, Linda G. & Goel, Rajeev K., 1991. "Guidelines for successfully transferring government-sponsored innovations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 121-143, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bekkers, Rudi & Bodas Freitas, Isabel Maria, 2008. "Analysing knowledge transfer channels between universities and industry: To what degree do sectors also matter?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1837-1853, December.
- Isabel Maria Bodas Freitas & Bart Verspagen, 2009.
"The motivations, organisation and outcomes of university-industry interaction in the Netherlands,"
Working Papers on Innovation Studies
20090304, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Bodas Freitas, Isabel Maria & Verspagen, Bart, 2009. "The motivations, organisation and outcomes of university-industry interaction in the Netherlands," MERIT Working Papers 011, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:spr:joevec:v:27:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00191-017-0495-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cinzia Battistella & Alberto F. De Toni & Roberto Pillon, 2016. "Inter-organisational technology/knowledge transfer: a framework from critical literature review," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(5), pages 1195-1234, October.
- Cavallo, Eugenio & Ferrari, Ester & Bollani, Luigi & Coccia, Mario, 2014. "Attitudes and behaviour of adopters of technological innovations in agricultural tractors: A case study in Italian agricultural system," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 44-54.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:1349-1362 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gaunand, A. & Hocdé, A. & Lemarié, S. & Matt, M. & Turckheim, E.de, 2015. "How does public agricultural research impact society? A characterization of various patterns," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 849-861.
- Bozeman, Barry & Rogers, Juan D., 2002. "A churn model of scientific knowledge value: Internet researchers as a knowledge value collective," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 769-794, July.
- Ester Ferrari & Luigi Bollani & Mario Coccia & Eugenio Cavallo, 2013. "Technological Innovations in Agricultural Tractors: Adopters’ behaviour towards new technological trajectories and future directions," CERIS Working Paper 201305, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Gregory F. Nemet & Martina Kraus & Vera Zipperer, 2016. "The Valley of Death, the Technology Pork Barrel, and Public Support for Large Demonstration Projects," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1601, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Barry Bozeman & Gordon Kingsley, 2013. "Research value mapping and evaluation: theory and application," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Theory and Practice of Program Evaluation, chapter 7, pages 166-189 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rudi Bekkers & Bodas Freitas, 2008. "Analysing preferences for knowledge transfer channels between universities and industry: To what degree do sectors also matter?," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01487467, HAL.
- Matt, M. & Colinet, L. & Gaunand, A. & Joly, P.B., 2015. "A typology of impact pathways generated by a public agricultural research organization," Working Papers 2015-03, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Michele Cincera & Verena Bikar & Henri Capron, 2006. "An integrated evaluation scheme of innovation systems from an institutional perspective," DULBEA Working Papers 06-09.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:25:y:1996:i:6:p:967-995. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.