A technological communications costs model of R&D consortia as public policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David J. TEECE, 2008.
"Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The Transfer And Licensing Of Know-How And Intellectual Property Understanding the Multinational Enterprise in the Modern World, chapter 5, pages 67-87
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Teece, David J., 1986. "Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 285-305, December.
- Teece, David J., 1993. "Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 112-113, April.
- David J. Teece, 2003. "Profiting from Technological Innovation: Implications for Integration, Collaboration, Licensing and Public Policy," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Essays In Technology Management And Policy Selected Papers of David J Teece, chapter 2, pages 11-46 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Barras, Richard, 1986. "Towards a theory of innovation in services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 161-173, August.
- Winter, Sidney G., 1984. "Schumpeterian competition in alternative technological regimes," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 5(3-4), pages 287-320.
- Hannan, Timothy H & McDowell, John M, 1984. "Market Concentration and the Diffusion of New Technology in the Banking Industry," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(4), pages 686-691, November.
- Davies, Stephen W., 1979. "Inter-firm diffusion of process innovations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 299-317, October.
- Nelson, Richard R. & Winter, Sidney G., 1993. "In search of useful theory of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 108-108, April.
- Cohen, Wesley M. & Levin, Richard C., 1989. "Empirical studies of innovation and market structure," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 1059-1107 Elsevier.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Cainarca, Gian Carlo & Colombo, Massimo G. & Mariotti, Sergio, 1989. "An evolutionary pattern of innovation diffusion. The case of flexible automation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 59-86, April.
- Barras, Richard, 1990. "Interactive innovation in financial and business services: The vanguard of the service revolution," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 215-237, June.
- Utterback, James M & Abernathy, William J, 1975. "A dynamic model of process and product innovation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 3(6), pages 639-656, December.
- Hannan, Timothy H & McDowell, John M, 1987. "Rival Precedence and the Dynamics of Technology Adoption: An Empirical Analysis," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 54(214), pages 155-171, May.
- Heggestad, Arnold A, 1977. "Market Structure, Risk and Profitability in Commercial Banking," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1207-1216, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maurizio Sobrero, 2000. "Structural Constraints, Strategic Interactions and Innovative Processes: Measuring Network Effects in New Product Development Projects," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 4(3), pages 239-263, September.
- Todd Watkins & Lolita Paff, 2009.
"Absorptive capacity and R&D tax policy: Are in-house and external contract R&D substitutes or complements?,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 207-227, August.
- Todd A. Watkins & Lolita Paff, 2007. "Absorptive Capacity and R&D Tax Policy: Are In-house and External Contract R&D Substitutes or Complements?," Working Papers 116, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2007.
- repec:spr:scient:v:47:y:2000:i:3:d:10.1023_a:1005671901143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bozeman, Barry, 2000. "Technology transfer and public policy: a review of research and theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 627-655, April.
- Sadeh, Arye & Griffin, Wade L., 1997. "Value of feedback in agricultural decisions," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 53(2-3), pages 285-301.
- Archibugi, Daniele & Iammarino, Simona, 1999. "The policy implications of the globalisation of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 317-336, March.
- William Comanor & Patrick Rey, 1997. "Competition Policy towards Vertical Restraints in Europe and the United States," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 24(1), pages 37-52, January.
- Quintas, Paul & Guy, Ken, 1995. "Collaborative, pre-competitive R&D and the firm," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 325-348, May.
- Tripsas, Mary & Schrader, Stephan & Sobrero, Maurizio, 1995. "Discouraging opportunistic behavior in collaborative R & D: A new role for government," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 367-389, May.
- Gosalbez, Maite Pastor & Diez, Joel Sandonis, 2000. "Disclosing own subsidies in cooperative research projects," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 385-404, July.
- Sobrero, Maurizio & Roberts, Edward B., 2002. "Strategic management of supplier-manufacturer relations in new product development," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 159-182, January.
- Cristiano Antonelli, 2000. "Collective Knowledge Communication and Innovation: The Evidence of Technological Districts," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 535-547.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:20:y:1991:i:2:p:87-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .