An Analysis of Regional Policies Promoting Networks for Innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alain Berset & Olivier Crevoisier, 2007. "Circulation of Competencies and Dynamics of Regional Production Systems," GRET Publications and Working Papers 08-07, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Michael J. Orlando, 2004.
"Measuring Spillovers from Industrial R&D: On the Importance of Geographic and Technological Proximity,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, pages 777-786.
- Bhaskar, V & To, Ted, 2002. "Is perfect price discrimination really efficient? An analysis of free entry," Economics Discussion Papers 8840, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Kristian Colletis-Wahl & José Corpataux & Olivier Crevoisier & Bernard Pecqueur & Véronique Peyrache-Gadeau & Leila Kebir, 2008.
"The Territorial Economy: A General Approach in Order to Understand and Deal with Globalization,"
Chapters,in: Networks, Governance and Economic Development, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kristian Colletis-Wahl & José Corpataux & Olivier Crevoisier & Leila Kebir & Bernard Pecqueur & Véronique Peyrache-Gadeau, 2006. "The territorial economy: a general approach in order to understand and deal with globalization," GRET Publications and Working Papers 01-06, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Leïla Kebir & Olivier Crevoisier, 2007.
"Cultural Resources and Regional Development: The Case of the Cultural Legacy of Watchmaking,"
Chapters,in: Creative Cities, Cultural Clusters and Local Economic Development, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lei¨la Kebir & Olivier Crevoisier, 2006. "Cultural Resources and Regional Development: The Case of the Cultural Legacy of Watchmaking," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 1189-1205.
- Leila Kebir & Olivier Crevoisier, 2008. "Cultural Resources and Regional Development: The Case of the Cultural Legacy of Watchmaking," GRET Publications and Working Papers 10-08, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Simone Strambach, 2010. "Knowledge-Intensive Business Services (KIBS)," Chapters,in: Platforms of Innovation, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Frédéric Gaschet & Claude Lacour, 2007. "Les systèmes productifs urbains : des clusters aux « clusties »," Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine, Armand Colin, vol. 0(4), pages 707-728.
- James Simmie, 2003. "Innovation and Urban Regions as National and International Nodes for the Transfer and Sharing of Knowledge," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6-7), pages 607-620.
- C. Antonelli & M. Calderini, 2008. "The Governance Of Knowledge Compositeness And Technological Performance: The Case Of The Automotive Industry In Europe," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1-2), pages 23-41.
- Frank Moulaert & Farid Sekia, 2003. "Territorial Innovation Models: A Critical Survey," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 289-302.
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2005. "The Governance Of Localized Knowledge: An Information Economics Approach For The Economics Of Knowledge," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200502, University of Turin.
- Dominique Foray, 2006. "The Economics of Knowledge," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262562235, January.
- Ron A. Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2006.
"Why is economic geography not an evolutionary science? Towards an evolutionary economic geography,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 6(3), pages 273-302, June.
- Ron A. Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2005. "Why is economic geography not an evolutionary science? Towards an evolutionary economic geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0501, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2005.
- Kevin Morgan, 1997. "The Learning Region: Institutions, Innovation and Regional Renewal," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 491-503.
- Arnoud Lagendijk, 2006. "Learning from conceptual flow in regional studies: Framing present debates, unbracketing past debates," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 385-399.
- Philip Cooke & Luciana Lazzeretti (ed.), 2007. "Creative Cities, Cultural Clusters and Local Economic Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12738, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rossi, Federica & Caloffi, Annalisa & Russo, Margherita, 2016.
"Networked by design: Can policy requirements influence organisations' networking behaviour?,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, pages 203-214.
- Rossi, Federica & Caloffi, Annalisa & Russo, Margherita, 2015. "Networked by design: Can policy requirements influence organisations’ networking behaviour?," MPRA Paper 69327, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2016.
- Annalisa Caloffi & Federica Rossi & Margherita Russo, 2017. "A tale of persistent network additionality, with evidence from a regional policy," Working Papers 38, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised May 2017.
- Federica Rossi & Annalisa Caloffi & Margherita Russo, 2013. "Networked by design: Can policy constraints support the development of capabilities for collaborative innovation?," Management Working Papers 5, Birkbeck Department of Management, revised Jul 2013.
- Annalisa Caloffi & Federica Rossi & Margherita Russo, 2014. "The roles of different intermediaries in innovation networks: A network-based approach," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0030, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Thomas Brenner & Carsten Emmrich & Charlotte Schlump, 2013. "Regional Effects of a Cluster-oriented policy measure. The Case of the InnoRegio program in Germany," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Annalisa Caloffi & Federica Rossi & Margherita Russo, 2013. "Does participation in innovation networks improve firms' relational abilities? Evidence from a regional policy framework," DRUID Working Papers 13-07, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurpls:v:18:y:2009:i:1:p:67-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CEPS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.