Regional Effects of a Cluster-oriented policy measure. The Case of the InnoRegio program in Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aschhoff, Birgit & Astor, Michael & Crass, Dirk & Eckert, Thomas & Heinrich, Stephan & Licht, Georg & Rammer, Christian & Riesenberg, Daniel & Rüffer, Niclas & Strohmeyer, Robert & Tonoyan, Vartuhi & , 2012. "Systemevaluierung "KMU-innovativ"," ZEW Dokumentationen 12-04, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Horst Rottmann & Monika Ruschinski, 1997. "Sind Innovationen beschäftigungswirksam?," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 50(17-18), pages 21-26, October.
- Marco Bellandi & Annalisa Caloffi, 2009. "An Analysis of Regional Policies Promoting Networks for Innovation," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 67-82, July.
- Harrison, Rupert & Jaumandreu, Jordi & Mairesse, Jacques & Peters, Bettina, 2014.
"Does innovation stimulate employment? A firm-level analysis using comparable micro-data from four European countries,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 29-43.
- Harrison, Rupert & Jaumandreu Balanzo, Jordi & Mairesse, Jacques & Peters, Bettina, 2008. "Does Innovation Stimulate Employment? A Firm-Level Analysis Using Comparable Micro-Data From Four European Countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-111, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Rupert Harrison & Jordi Jaumandreu & Jacques Mairesse & Bettina Peters, 2008. "Does Innovation Stimulate Employment? A Firm-Level Analysis Using Comparable Micro-Data from Four European Countries," NBER Working Papers 14216, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fier, Andreas & Heger, Diana & Hussinger, Katrin, 2005. "Die Wirkungsanalyse staatlicher Förderprogramme durch den Einsatz von Matching- und Selektionsmodellen am Beispiel der Fertigungstechnik," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-09, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Slavtchev, Viktor & Fritsch, Michael, 2005. "The Role of Regional Knowledge Sources for Innovation: An Empirical Assessment," Freiberg Working Papers 2005/15, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Kevin Mole & Mark Hart & Stephen Roper & David Saal, 2008.
"Differential Gains from Business Link Support and Advice: A Treatment Effects Approach,"
Environment and Planning C,
, vol. 26(2), pages 315-334, April.
- Kevin Mole & Mark Hart & Stephen Roper & David Saal, 2008. "Differential gains from Business Link support and advice: a treatment effects approach," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 26(2), pages 315-334, April.
- Per Lundequist & Dominic Power, 2002. "Putting Porter into Practice? Practices of Regional Cluster Building: Evidence from Sweden," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(6), pages 685-704, September.
- Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan & Kipar, Stefan, 2010.
"Industrial innovation: Direct evidence from a cluster-oriented policy,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 574-582, November.
- Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan & Kipar, Stefan, 2010. "Industrial innovation: Direct evidence from a cluster-oriented policy," Munich Reprints in Economics 20542, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Nishimura, Junichi & Okamuro, Hiroyuki, 2011.
"Subsidy and networking: The effects of direct and indirect support programs of the cluster policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 714-727, June.
- Nishimura, Junichi & Okamuro, Hiroyuki, 2012. "Subsidy and networking: The effects of direct and indirect support programs of the cluster policy," Working Paper Series 22, Center for Interfirm Network, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Eickelpasch, Alexander & Fritsch, Michael, 2005.
"Contests for cooperation--A new approach in German innovation policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1269-1282, October.
- Alexander Eickelpasch & Michael Fritsch, 2005. "Contests for Cooperation: A New Approach in German Innovation Policy," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 478, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Eickelpasch, Alexander & Fritsch, Michael, 2005. "Contests for Cooperation: A New Approach in German Innovation Policy," Freiberg Working Papers 2005/03, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Fromhold-Eisebith, Martina & Eisebith, Gunter, 2005. "How to institutionalize innovative clusters? Comparing explicit top-down and implicit bottom-up approaches," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1250-1268, October.
- Alexander Eickelpasch & Ingo Pfeiffer, 2004. "InnoRegio: Unternehmen beurteilen die Wirkung des Förderprogramms insgesamt positiv," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 71(23), pages 331-337.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2003.
"Deconstructing clusters: chaotic concept or policy panacea?,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 5-35, January.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2002. "Deconstructing Clusters: Chaotic Concept or Policy Panacea," Working Papers wp244, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Susan E Cozzens & Kamau Bobb & Isabel Bortagaray, 2002. "Evaluating the distributional consequences of science and technology policies and programs," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 101-107, August.
- Thomas Brenner & André Mühlig, 2007. "Factors and Mechanisms Causing the Emergence of Local Industrial Clusters - A Meta-Study of 159 Cases," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-23, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Erik Arnold, 2004. "Evaluating research and innovation policy: a systems world needs systems evaluations," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 3-17, April.
- Fromhold-Eisebith Martina & Eisebith Günter, 2008. "Clusterförderung auf dem Prüfstand," Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftsgeographie, De Gruyter, vol. 52(1), pages 79-94, October.
- Bianchi, Patrizio & Bellini, Nicola, 1991. "Public policies for local networks of innovators," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 487-497, October.
- Dohse, Dirk, 2000. "Technology policy and the regions -- the case of the BioRegio contest," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1111-1133, December.
- Christian Longhi, 1999.
"Networks, Collective Learning and Technology Development in Innovative High Technology Regions: The Case of Sophia-Antipolis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 333-342.
- Christian Longhi, 1999. "Networks, collective learning and technology development in innovative high-technology regions : the case of Sophia-Antipolis," Post-Print halshs-00278576, HAL.
- Eickelpasch, Alexander & Kauffeld, Martina & Pfeiffer, Ingo, 2002. "The InnoRegio-program: a new way to promote regional innovation networks - empirical results of the complementary research -," ERSA conference papers ersa02p262, European Regional Science Association.
- Georghiou, Luke & Roessner, David, 2000. "Evaluating technology programs: tools and methods," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 657-678, April.
- Mark Lorenzen, 2001. "Localized Learning and Policy: Academic Advice on Enhancing Regional Competitiveness through Learning," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 163-185, March.
- Brown, Marilyn A. & Curlee, T. Randall & Elliott, Steven R., 1995. "Evaluating technology innovation programs: the use of comparison groups to identify impacts," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 669-684, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordscluster policy; InnoRegio program; cluster; networks; region; employment; innovation; policy evaluation;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R28 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-04-27 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2013-04-27 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2013-04-27 (Innovation)
- NEP-URE-2013-04-27 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pum:wpaper:2013-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christoph Mengs). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.