Evaluating research and innovation policy: a systems world needs systems evaluations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barge-Gil, Andrés & López, Alberto, 2014.
"R&D determinants: Accounting for the differences between research and development,"
Elsevier, vol. 43(9), pages 1634-1648.
- Barge-Gil, Andrés & López, Alberto, 2012. "R&D Determinants: accounting for the differences between research and development," MPRA Paper 41270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:oup:oxford:v:33:y:2017:i:1:p:2-23. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:78:y:2009:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-007-2005-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrés Barge-Gil & Alberto López, 2015.
"R versus D: estimating the differentiated effect of research and development on innovation results,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 93-129.
- Barge-Gil, Andrés & López, Alberto, 2011. "R versus D: Estimating the differentiated effect of research and development on innovation results," MPRA Paper 29091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reiljan, Janno & Paltser, Ingra, 2013. "The implementation of research and development policy in European and Asian countries," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2013-03, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
- Magro, Edurne & Wilson, James R., 2013. "Complex innovation policy systems: Towards an evaluation mix," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 1647-1656.
- Rosa Caiazza, 2016. "A cross-national analysis of policies affecting innovation diffusion," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(6), pages 1406-1419, December.
- repec:spr:scient:v:88:y:2011:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0378-x is not listed on IDEAS
- R. Núñez-Sánchez & A. Barge-Gil & A. Modrego-Rico, 2012. "Performance of knowledge interactions between public research centres and industrial firms in Spain: a project-level analysis," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 330-354, June.
- Ebersberger, Bernd & Edler, Jakob & Lo, Vivien, 2006. "Improving policy understanding by means of secondary analyses of policy evaluation: a concept development," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 12, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:12:y:2016:i:3:p:101-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kirsi Hyttinen & Sampsa Ruutu & Mika Nieminen & Faiz Gallouj & Marja Toivonen, 2014.
"A system dynamic and multi-criteria evaluation of innovations in environmental services,"
ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT,
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(3), pages 29-52.
- Kirsi Hyytinen & Sampsa Ruutu & Mika Nieminen & FaÏz Gallouj & Marja Toivonen, 2015. "A system dynamic and multi-criteria evaluation of innovations in environmental services," Post-Print halshs-01203646, HAL.
- Claire Nauwelaers & Inger Midtkandal & Inmaculada Periañez Forte, 2014. "RIS3 Implementation and Policy Mixes. S3 Policy Brief Series n° 07/2014 – September 2014," JRC Working Papers JRC91917, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Chung, Chao-chen, 2013. "Government, policy-making and the development of innovation system: The cases of Taiwanese pharmaceutical biotechnology policies (2000–2008)," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(5), pages 1053-1071.
- Thomas Brenner & Carsten Emmrich & Charlotte Schlump, 2013. "Regional Effects of a Cluster-oriented policy measure. The Case of the InnoRegio program in Germany," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Bleda, Mercedes & del Río, Pablo, 2013. "The market failure and the systemic failure rationales in technological innovation systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(5), pages 1039-1052.
- Kirsi Hyytinen & FaÏz Gallouj & Marja Toivonen, 2014. "A multi-criteria and multi-actor perspective for the evaluation of sustainability services," Post-Print halshs-01133963, HAL.
- Kirsi Hyytinen & Sampsa Ruutur & Mika Nieminen & Faïz Gallouj & Marja Toivonen, 2014. "Evaluation of services linked to the sustainability: a dynamic and multi-criteria approach," Post-Print hal-01111817, HAL.
- repec:spr:scient:v:94:y:2013:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0763-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:jikmxx:v:16:y:2017:i:02:n:s0219649217500162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jakob Edler & Jan Fagerberg, 2016. "Innovation Policy: What, Why & How," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20161111, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Kincsö Izsak & Paresa Markianidou & Slavo Radošević, 2015. "Convergence of National Innovation Policy Mixes in Europe – Has It Gone Too Far? An Analysis of Research and Innovation Policy Measures in the Period 2004–12," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 786-802, July.
- Matthijs Janssen, 2016. "What bangs for your bucks? Assessing the design and impact of transformative policy," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 16-05, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Dec 2016.
- Jerald Hage & Jonathon Mote & Gretchen Jordan, 2013. "Ideas, innovations, and networks: a new policy model based on the evolution of knowledge," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 46(2), pages 199-216, June.
- Andrés Barge-Gil & Aurelia Modrego, 2011. "The impact of research and technology organizations on firm competitiveness. Measurement and determinants," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 61-83, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rseval:v:13:y:2004:i:1:p:3-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .