Report NEP-CSE-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cevikarslan, Salih, 2013. "Heterogeneity in innovation strategies, evolving consumer preferences and market structure: An evolutionary multi-agent based modelling approach," MERIT Working Papers 019, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Charlotte Schlump & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "Firm's cooperation activities: The relevance of public research, proximity and personal ties - A study of technology-oriented firms in East Germany," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- KANI Masayo & MOTOHASHI Kazuyuki, 2013. "Determinants of Demand for Technology in Relationships with Complementary Assets in Japanese Firms," Discussion papers 13033, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Idota, Hiroki & Bunno, Teruyuki & Tsuji, Masatsugu, 2012. "Empirical study on ICT use and business strategy for innovation among Japanese SMEs," 19th ITS Biennial Conference, Bangkok 2012: Moving Forward with Future Technologies - Opening a Platform for All 72548, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Nagata, Junji & Shinohara, Takeshi & Kunishi, Teruo, 2012. "Service innovation in the drive-recorder business," 19th ITS Biennial Conference, Bangkok 2012: Moving Forward with Future Technologies - Opening a Platform for All 72488, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Kotsemir, Maxim & Meissner, Dirk, 2013. "Conceptualizing the Innovation Process – Trends and Outlook," MPRA Paper 46504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Markus Kelle, 2012. "Crossing Industry Borders: German Manufacturers as Services Exporters," wiiw Working Papers 92, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Luís Cabral & Zhu Wang & Daniel Yi Xu, 2013. "Competitors, Complementors, Parents and Places: Explaining Regional Agglomeration in the U.S. Auto Industry," NBER Working Papers 18973, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Henry Etzkowitz, 2013. "Can a teaching university be an entrepreneurial university? Civic Entrepreneurship and the Formation of A Cultural Cluster in Ashland, Oregon," Working Papers 11, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Apr 2013.
- Ramani, Shyama V. & Thutupalli, Ajay & Medovarski, Tamas & Chattopadhyay, Sutapa & Ravichandran, Veena, 2013. "Women entrepreneurs in the informal economy: Is formalization the only solution for business sustainability?," MERIT Working Papers 018, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Thomas Brenner & Carsten Emmrich & Charlotte Schlump, 2013. "Regional Effects of a Cluster-oriented policy measure. The Case of the InnoRegio program in Germany," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Winkler, Deborah, 2013. "Potential and actual FDI spillovers in global value chains : the role of foreign investor characteristics, absorptive capacity and transmission channels," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6424, The World Bank.
- ITO Takatoshi & KOIBUCHI Satoshi & SATO Kiyotaka & SHIMIZU Junko, 2013. "Choice of Invoicing Currency: New evidence from a questionnaire survey of Japanese export firms," Discussion papers 13034, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Van Leeuwen, George & Polder, Michael, 2013. "Linking ICT related Innovation Adoption and Productivity: results from micro-aggregated data versus firm-level data," MPRA Paper 46479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Janne Tukiainen & Tuukka Saarimaa & Hyytinen & Ari, 2013. "Seat competitiveness and redistricting: Evidence from voting on municipal mergers," Working Papers 38, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- John P. Weche Geluebcke & Isabella Wedl, 2013. "Environmental Protection of Foreign Firms in Germany: Does the country of origin matter?," Working Paper Series in Economics 267, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.