Evaluating technology innovation programs: the use of comparison groups to identify impacts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roessner, J. David, 1989. "Evaluating government innovation programs: Lessons from the U.S. experience," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 343-359, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernini, Cristina & Cerqua, Augusto & Pellegrini, Guido, 2017.
"Public subsidies, TFP and efficiency: A tale of complex relationships,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 751-767.
- Guido Pellegrini & Cristina Bernini & Augusto Cerqua, 2015. "Public subsidies, TFP and Efficiency: a tale of complex relationships," ERSA conference papers ersa15p461, European Regional Science Association.
- Cristina Bernini & Augusto Cerqua & Guido Pellegrini, 2015. "Public subsidies, TFP and efficiency : a tale of complex relationships," Quaderni di Dipartimento 2, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna.
- Brancati, Raffaele & Ciferri, Davide, 2007. "The demand side of Industrial Policies: Evidence and Methodology for Italian firms," MPRA Paper 5282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Youtie, Jan & Bozeman, Barry & Shapira, Philip, 1999. "Using an evaluability assessment to select methods for evaluating state technology development programs: the case of the Georgia Research Alliance," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 55-64.
- Daniel Chudnovsky & Andrés López & Martín Rossi & Diego Ubfal, 2006.
"Evaluating A Program of Public Funding of Private Innovation Activities. An Econometric Study of FONTAR in Argentina,"
OVE Working Papers
1606, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Daniel Chudnovsky & Andrés López & Martín Rossi & Diego Ubfal, 2006. "Evaluating a Program of Public Funding of Private Innovation Activities: An Econometric Study of FONTAR in Argentina," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2829, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Bernini, Cristina & Pellegrini, Guido, 2011. "How are growth and productivity in private firms affected by public subsidy? Evidence from a regional policy," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 253-265, May.
- Cerqua, Augusto & Pellegrini, Guido, 2014. "Do subsidies to private capital boost firms' growth? A multiple regression discontinuity design approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 114-126.
- Klette, Tor Jakob & Moen, Jarle & Griliches, Zvi, 2000. "Do subsidies to commercial R&D reduce market failures? Microeconometric evaluation studies1," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 471-495, April.
- Raffaello Bronzini & Guido De Blasio, 2005. "Evaluating the impact of investment incentives - the case of the Italian Law 488," ERSA conference papers ersa05p649, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:eee:touman:v:35:y:2013:i:c:p:156-167 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Brenner & Carsten Emmrich & Charlotte Schlump, 2013. "Regional Effects of a Cluster-oriented policy measure. The Case of the InnoRegio program in Germany," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Bronzini, Raffaello & de Blasio, Guido, 2006. "Evaluating the impact of investment incentives: The case of Italy's Law 488/1992," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 327-349, September.
- Martina Cioni & Davide Conforti, 2007. "The effectiveness of regional policies for innovation: an empirical investigation," Department of Economics University of Siena 508, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Valentina Adorno & Cristina Bernini & Guido Pellegrini, 2007. "The Impact of Capital Subsidies: New Estimations under Continuous Treatment," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 66(1), pages 67-92, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:24:y:1995:i:5:p:669-684. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.