Issues and perspectives on evaluating manufacturing modernization programs
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rosenberg, Nathan, 1972. "Factors affecting the diffusion of technology," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 3-33.
- Philip Shapira, 1990. "Modern Times: Learning from State Initiatives in Industrial Extension and Technology Transfer," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 4(3), pages 186-202, August.
- Luria, Dan & Wiarda, Edith, 1996. "Performance benchmarking and measuring program impacts on customers: lessons from the Midwest Manufacturing Technology Center," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 233-246, March.
- Mansfield, Edwin, 1991. "Academic research and industrial innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-12, February.
- Edwin Mansfield & John Rapoport & Anthony Romeo & Samuel Wagner & George Beardsley, 1977. "Social and Private Rates of Return from Industrial Innovations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(2), pages 221-240.
- Oldsman, Eric, 1996. "Does manufacturing extension matter? An evaluation of the industrial technology extension service in New York," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 215-232, March.
- Andrew W. Wyckoff & Louis G. Tornatzky, 1988. "State-Level Efforts to Transfer Manufacturing Technology: A Survey of Programs and Practices," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(4), pages 469-481, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:25:y:1996:i:2:p:309-319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.