Impact of the length of relationships upon the use of research institutes by SMEs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- A MacPherson, 1991. "Interfirm information linkages in an economically disadvantaged region: an empirical perspective from metropolitan Buffalo," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 23(4), pages 591-606, April.
- Joly, P. B. & Mangematin, V., 1996.
"Profile of public laboratories, industrial partnerships and organisation of R & D: the dynamics of industrial relationships in a large research organisation,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 901-922, September.
- P.-B. Joly & Vincent Mangematin, 1996. "Profile of public laboratories, industrial partnerships and organisation of R & D: the dynamics of industrial relationships in a large research organisation," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00422575, HAL.
- A MacPherson, 1991. "Interfirm Information Linkages in an Economically Disadvantaged Region: An Empirical Perspective from Metropolitan Buffalo," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 23(4), pages 591-606, April.
- Shapira, Philip & Youtie, Jan & Roessner, J. David, 1996. "Current practices in the evaluation of US industrial modernization programs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 185-214, March.
- Luria, Dan & Wiarda, Edith, 1996. "Performance benchmarking and measuring program impacts on customers: lessons from the Midwest Manufacturing Technology Center," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 233-246, March.
- D M W N Hitchens & P N O'Farrell & C Conway, 1994. "Business service use by manufacturing firms in Mid Wales," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 26(1), pages 95-106, January.
- Feller, Irwin, 1997. "Manufacturing technology centers as components of regional technology infrastructures," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 181-197, April.
- Feller, Irwin & Glasmeier, Amy & Mark, Melvin, 1996. "Issues and perspectives on evaluating manufacturing modernization programs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 309-319, March.
- Shapira, Philip, 2001. "US manufacturing extension partnerships: technology policy reinvented?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 977-992, June.
- Beise, Marian & Stahl, Harald, 1999.
"Public research and industrial innovations in Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 397-422, April.
- Beise, Marian & Stahl, Harald, 1998. "Public research and industrial innovations in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 98-37, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Feller, Irwin & Nelson, Jon P., 1999. "The microeconomics of manufacturing modernization programs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 807-818, November.
- Oldsman, Eric, 1996. "Does manufacturing extension matter? An evaluation of the industrial technology extension service in New York," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 215-232, March.
- Kelley, Maryellen R. & Arora, Ashish, 1996. "The role of institution-building in US industrial modernization programs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 265-279, March.
- D M W N Hitchens & P N O'Farrell & C Conway, 1994. "Business Service Use by Manufacturing Firms in Mid Wales," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 26(1), pages 95-106, January.
- Robert Bennett & William Bratton & Paul Robson, 2000. "Business Advice: The Influence of Distance," Working Papers wp167, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Ross Gittell & Allen Kaufman, 1996. "State Government Efforts in Industrial Modernization: Using Theory to Guide Practice," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(5), pages 477-492.
- Irwin Feller, 1993. "What agricultural extension has to offer as a model for manufacturing modernization," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 574-581.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:palcom:v:4:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1057_s41599-018-0069-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nobuya Fukugawa, 2013. "University spillovers into small technology-based firms: channel, mechanism, and geography," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 415-431, August.
- Yam, Richard C.M. & Lo, William & Tang, Esther P.Y. & Lau, Antonio K.W., 2011. "Analysis of sources of innovation, technological innovation capabilities, and performance: An empirical study of Hong Kong manufacturing industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 391-402, April.
- Surroca Aguilar, Jorge & Santamaría Sánchez, Luis, 2004. "Idoneidad del socio tecnológico : un análisis con datos de panel," DEE - Documentos de Trabajo. Economía de la Empresa. DB db040704, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Annalisa Caloffi & Marco Mariani & Fabrizia Mealli, 2013. "What kinds of R&D consortia enhance SMEs productivity? Evidence from a small-business innovation policy," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0172, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Albahari, Alberto & Barge-Gil, Andrés & Pérez-Canto, Salvador & Modrego-Rico, Aurelia, 2013. "The Influence of Science and Technology Park Characteristics on Firms’ Innovation Results," MPRA Paper 48829, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- R. Núñez-Sánchez & A. Barge-Gil & A. Modrego-Rico, 2012. "Performance of knowledge interactions between public research centres and industrial firms in Spain: a project-level analysis," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 330-354, June.
- FUKUGAWA Nobuya & GOTO Akira, 2016. "Problem Solving and Intermediation by Local Public Technology Centers in Regional Innovation Systems: The first report on a branch-level survey on technical consultation," Discussion papers 16062, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Vásquez-Urriago, Ángela Rocío & Barge-Gil, Andrés & Modrego Rico, Aurelia, 2016.
"Science and Technology Parks and cooperation for innovation: Empirical evidence from Spain,"
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 137-147.
- Vásquez-Urriago, Ángela Rocío & Barge-Gil, Andrés & Modrego, Aurelia, 2012. "Science and technology parks and cooperation for innovation: Empirical evidence from Spain," MPRA Paper 39572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Effelsberg, Martin, 2011. "Wissenstransfer in Innovationskooperationen: Ergebnisse einer Literaturstudie zur "Absorptive Capacity"," Arbeitspapiere 107, University of Münster, Institute for Cooperatives.
- Nobuya Fukugawa, 2006. "Determining Factors in Innovation of Small Firm Networks: A case of Cross Industry Groups in Japan," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 181-193, October.
- Fukugawa, Nobuya, 2006. "Science parks in Japan and their value-added contributions to new technology-based firms," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 381-400, March.
- Andrés Barge-Gil & Aurelia Modrego-Rico, 2013. "Relationships Among Technology Institutes and Firms: Are Determining Factors Dependent on the Type of Service Provided?," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 4(4), pages 343-369, December.
- Nobuya Fukugawa, 2011. "Impacts and channels of university spillovers before the national innovation system reform in Japan," International Journal of Transitions and Innovation Systems, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(4), pages 383-393.
- Andrés Barge-Gil & Aurelia Modrego, 2011. "The impact of research and technology organizations on firm competitiveness. Measurement and determinants," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 61-83, February.
- Klerkx, Laurens & Leeuwis, Cees, 2008. "Matching demand and supply in the agricultural knowledge infrastructure: Experiences with innovation intermediaries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 260-276, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:32:y:2003:i:5:p:771-788. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.