The impact of research and technology organizations on firm competitiveness. Measurement and determinants
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alessandro Muscio, 2007. "THE IMPACT OF ABSORPTIVE CAPACITY ON SMEs' COLLABORATION," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(8), pages 653-668.
- Dahl, Michael S. & Pedersen, Christian O.R., 2004. "Knowledge flows through informal contacts in industrial clusters: myth or reality?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1673-1686, December.
- Colin Wren, 2002. "Evaluating the effect of soft business support upon small firm performance," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(2), pages 334-365, April.
- John Hagedoorn & Rajneesh Narula, .
"Innovating through strategic alliances: moving towards international partnerships and contractual agreements,"
STEP Report series
199805, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Narula Rajneesh & Hagedoorn John, 1998. "Innovating through strategic alliances: moving towards international partnerships and contractual agreements," Research Memorandum 025, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Laursen, Keld & Salter, Ammon, 2004. "Searching high and low: what types of firms use universities as a source of innovation?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1201-1215, October.
- Autio, Erkko & Kanninen, Sami & Gustafsson, Robin, 2008. "First- and second-order additionality and learning outcomes in collaborative R&D programs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 59-76, February.
- Andrés Barge-Gil & Aurelia Modrego-Rico, 2008. "Are technology institutes a satisfactory tool for public intervention in the area of technology? A neoclassical and evolutionary evaluation," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 26(4), pages 808-823, August.
- Miotti, Luis & Sachwald, Frederique, 2003. "Co-operative R&D: why and with whom?: An integrated framework of analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1481-1499, September.
- Izushi, Hiro, 2003. "Impact of the length of relationships upon the use of research institutes by SMEs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 771-788, May.
- Aurelia Modrego-Rico & Andrés Barge-Gil & Ramón Núñez-Sánchez, 2005. "Developing indicators to measure technology institutes' performance," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 177-184, August.
- Becker, Wolfgang & Dietz, Jurgen, 2004.
"R&D cooperation and innovation activities of firms--evidence for the German manufacturing industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 209-223, March.
- Wolfgang Becker & Juergen Dietz, 2002. "R&D Cooperation and Innovation Activities of Firms - Evidence for the German Manufacturing Industry -," Discussion Paper Series 222, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Narula,Rajneesh, 1999. "Choosing between internal and non-internal R&D activities: some technological and economic factors," Research Memorandum 022, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Bozeman, Barry, 2000. "Technology transfer and public policy: a review of research and theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 627-655, April.
- Douglas Williams & A Dennis Rank, 1998. "Measuring the economic benefits of research and development: The current state of the art," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 17-30, April.
- Giuseppe Calabrese & Secondo Rolfo, 2001. "The Role Of The Industrial Policy In Italy," CERIS Working Paper 200106, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Bruno Cassiman & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2002. "R&D Cooperation and Spillovers: Some Empirical Evidence from Belgium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 1169-1184, September.
- D'Este, P. & Patel, P., 2007. "University-industry linkages in the UK: What are the factors underlying the variety of interactions with industry?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 1295-1313, November.
- Brown, Marilyn A. & Berry, Linda G. & Goel, Rajeev K., 1991. "Guidelines for successfully transferring government-sponsored innovations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 121-143, April.
- Geuna, Aldo & Anthony Arundel, 2003.
"Proximity and the Use of Public Science by Innovate European Firms,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003
86, Royal Economic Society.
- Anthony Arundel & Aldo Geuna, 2004. "Proximity and the use of public science by innovative European firms," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(6), pages 559-580.
- Carrincazeaux, Christophe & Lung, Yannick & Rallet, Alain, 2001. "Proximity and localisation of corporate R&D activities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 777-789, May.
- Feller, Irwin & Glasmeier, Amy & Mark, Melvin, 1996. "Issues and perspectives on evaluating manufacturing modernization programs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 309-319, March.
- Kevin Mole & Mark Hart & Stephen Roper & David Saal, 2008. "Differential gains from Business Link support and advice: a treatment effects approach," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 26(2), pages 315-334, April.
- Beise, Marian & Stahl, Harald, 1998.
"Public research and industrial innovations in Germany,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
98-37, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Beise, Marian & Stahl, Harald, 1999. "Public research and industrial innovations in Germany," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 397-422, April.
- Ashish Arora & Andrea Fosfuri & Alfonso Gambardella, 2004. "Markets for Technology: The Economics of Innovation and Corporate Strategy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262511819, December.
- Youtie, Jan & Bozeman, Barry & Shapira, Philip, 1999. "Using an evaluability assessment to select methods for evaluating state technology development programs: the case of the Georgia Research Alliance," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 55-64.
- Huergo, Elena, 2006. "The role of technological management as a source of innovation: Evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1377-1388, November.
- Erik Arnold, 2004. "Evaluating research and innovation policy: a systems world needs systems evaluations," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 3-17, April.
- Fontana, Roberto & Geuna, Aldo & Matt, Mireille, 2006. "Factors affecting university-industry R&D projects: The importance of searching, screening and signalling," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 309-323, March.
- Narula,Rajneesh, 2001. "R&D Collaboration by SMEs: new opportunities and limitations in the face of globalisation," Research Memorandum 011, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Marius Meeus & Leon Oerlemans & Jerald Hage, 2004. "Industry-Public Knowledge Infrastructure Interaction: Intra- and Inter-organizational Explanations of Interactive Learning," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 327-352.
- Luukkonen, Terttu, 2000. "Additionality of EU framework programmes1," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 711-724, June.
- Okamuro, Hiroyuki, 2007. "Determinants of successful R&D cooperation in Japanese small businesses: The impact of organizational and contractual characteristics," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1529-1544, December.
- AndrÃ©s Barge-Gil & Luis SantamarÃa & Aurelia Modrego, 2010. "Complementarities Between Universities and Technology Institutes: New Empirical Lessons and Perspectives," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 195-215, December.
- Shapira, Philip & Youtie, Jan & Roessner, J. David, 1996. "Current practices in the evaluation of US industrial modernization programs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 185-214, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jtecht:v:36:y:2011:i:1:p:61-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.