The impact of research and technology organizations on firm competitiveness. Measurement and determinants
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Beise, Marian & Stahl, Harald, 1999.
"Public research and industrial innovations in Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 397-422, April.
- Beise, Marian & Stahl, Harald, 1998. "Public research and industrial innovations in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 98-37, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Carrincazeaux, Christophe & Lung, Yannick & Rallet, Alain, 2001. "Proximity and localisation of corporate R&D activities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 777-789, May.
- Brown, Marilyn A. & Berry, Linda G. & Goel, Rajeev K., 1991. "Guidelines for successfully transferring government-sponsored innovations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 121-143, April.
- Shapira, Philip & Youtie, Jan & Roessner, J. David, 1996. "Current practices in the evaluation of US industrial modernization programs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 185-214, March.
- Geuna, Aldo & Anthony Arundel, 2003.
"Proximity and the Use of Public Science by Innovate European Firms,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003
86, Royal Economic Society.
- Anthony Arundel & Aldo Geuna, 2004. "Proximity and the use of public science by innovative European firms," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(6), pages 559-580.
- Aurelia Modrego-Rico & Andrés Barge-Gil & Ram�n N��ez-S�nchez, 2005. "Developing indicators to measure technology institutes' performance," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(2), pages 177-184, August.
- D'Este, P. & Patel, P., 2007. "University-industry linkages in the UK: What are the factors underlying the variety of interactions with industry?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 1295-1313, November.
- Youtie, Jan & Bozeman, Barry & Shapira, Philip, 1999. "Using an evaluability assessment to select methods for evaluating state technology development programs: the case of the Georgia Research Alliance," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 55-64.
- Giuseppe Calabrese & Secondo Rolfo, 2001. "The Role Of The Industrial Policy In Italy," CERIS Working Paper 200106, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Okamuro, Hiroyuki, 2007. "Determinants of successful R&D cooperation in Japanese small businesses: The impact of organizational and contractual characteristics," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 1529-1544, December.
- Izushi, Hiro, 2003. "Impact of the length of relationships upon the use of research institutes by SMEs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 771-788, May.
- Dahl, Michael S. & Pedersen, Christian O.R., 2004. "Knowledge flows through informal contacts in industrial clusters: myth or reality?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1673-1686, December.
- Fontana, Roberto & Geuna, Aldo & Matt, Mireille, 2006. "Factors affecting university-industry R&D projects: The importance of searching, screening and signalling," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 309-323, March.
- Wolfgang Becker & Juergen Dietz, 2002.
"R&D Cooperation and Innovation Activities of Firms - Evidence for the German Manufacturing Industry -,"
Discussion Paper Series
222, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Becker, Wolfgang & Dietz, Jurgen, 2004. "R&D cooperation and innovation activities of firms--evidence for the German manufacturing industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 209-223, March.
- Marius Meeus & Leon Oerlemans & Jerald Hage, 2004. "Industry-Public Knowledge Infrastructure Interaction: Intra- and Inter-organizational Explanations of Interactive Learning," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 327-352.
- Andrés Barge-Gil & Luis Santamaría & Aurelia Modrego, 2010. "Complementarities Between Universities and Technology Institutes: New Empirical Lessons and Perspectives," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 195-215, December.
- Kevin Mole & Mark Hart & Stephen Roper & David Saal, 2008. "Differential gains from Business Link support and advice: a treatment effects approach," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 26(2), pages 315-334, April.
- Huergo, Elena, 2006. "The role of technological management as a source of innovation: Evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1377-1388, November.
- Alessandro Muscio, 2007. "THE IMPACT OF ABSORPTIVE CAPACITY ON SMEs' COLLABORATION," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(8), pages 653-668.
- Narula Rajneesh & Hagedoorn John, 1998.
"Innovating through strategic alliances: moving towards international partnerships and contractual agreements,"
025, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- John Hagedoorn & Rajneesh Narula, . "Innovating through strategic alliances: moving towards international partnerships and contractual agreements," STEP Report series 199805, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Luukkonen, Terttu, 2000. "Additionality of EU framework programmes1," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 711-724, June.
- Miotti, Luis & Sachwald, Frederique, 2003. "Co-operative R&D: why and with whom?: An integrated framework of analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1481-1499, September.
- Feller, Irwin & Glasmeier, Amy & Mark, Melvin, 1996. "Issues and perspectives on evaluating manufacturing modernization programs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 309-319, March.
- Erik Arnold, 2004. "Evaluating research and innovation policy: a systems world needs systems evaluations," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 3-17, April.
- Laursen, Keld & Salter, Ammon, 2004. "Searching high and low: what types of firms use universities as a source of innovation?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1201-1215, October.
- Andr�s Barge-Gil & Aurelia Modrego-Rico, 2008. "Are technology institutes a satisfactory tool for public intervention in the area of technology? A neoclassical and evolutionary evaluation," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 26(4), pages 808-823, August.
- Autio, Erkko & Kanninen, Sami & Gustafsson, Robin, 2008. "First- and second-order additionality and learning outcomes in collaborative R&D programs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 59-76, February.
- Colin Wren, 2002. "Evaluating the effect of soft business support upon small firm performance," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(2), pages 334-365, April.
- Bozeman, Barry, 2000. "Technology transfer and public policy: a review of research and theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 627-655, April.
- Ashish Arora & Andrea Fosfuri & Alfonso Gambardella, 2004. "Markets for Technology: The Economics of Innovation and Corporate Strategy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262511819, June.
- Douglas Williams & A Dennis Rank, 1998. "Measuring the economic benefits of research and development: The current state of the art," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 17-30, April.
- Bruno Cassiman & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2002. "R&D Cooperation and Spillovers: Some Empirical Evidence from Belgium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 1169-1184, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jtecht:v:36:y:2011:i:1:p:61-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.