Using an evaluability assessment to select methods for evaluating state technology development programs: the case of the Georgia Research Alliance
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Henri Capron, 1997. "Public support to business R&D: an integrated assessment scheme," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/6285, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Brown, Marilyn A. & Berry, Linda G. & Goel, Rajeev K., 1991. "Guidelines for successfully transferring government-sponsored innovations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 121-143, April.
- Brown, Marilyn A. & Curlee, T. Randall & Elliott, Steven R., 1995. "Evaluating technology innovation programs: the use of comparison groups to identify impacts," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 669-684, September.
- Luke Georghiou, 1995. "Research evaluation in European national science and technology systems," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 3-10, April.
- Ronald S. Jarmin, 1999. "Evaluating the impact of manufacturing extension on productivity growth," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 99-119.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:22:y:1999:i:1:p:55-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.