|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Science, Technology and Innovation Policy (STIP) Atlanta, Georgia (United States)
Georgia Institute of Technology
RePEc:edi:stgatus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Christopher Ordowich & David Cheney & Jan Youtie & Andrea Fernández-Ribas & Philip Shapira, 2012. "Evaluating the Impact of MEP Services on Establishment Performance: A Preliminary Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 12-15, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Jan Youtie & Luciano Kay & Julia Melkers, 2013. "Bibliographic coupling and network analysis to assess knowledge coalescence in a research center environment," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(3), pages 145-156, March.
- Juan D. Rogers & Jan Youtie & Luciano Kay, 2012. "Program-level assessment of research centers: Contribution of Nanoscale Science and Engineering Centers to US Nanotechnology National Initiative goals," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(5), pages 368-380, November.
- Philip Shapira & Jan Youtie, 2011. "Introduction to the symposium issue: nanotechnology innovation and policy—current strategies and future trajectories," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 36(6), pages 581-586, December.
- Jan Youtie & Stephen Carley & Philip Shapira & Elizabeth A Corley & Dietram A Scheufele, 2011. "Perceptions and actions: relationships of views on risk with citation actions of nanotechnology scientists," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(5), pages 377-388, December.
- Philip Shapira & Jan Youtie & Luciano Kay, 2011. "National innovation systems and the globalization of nanotechnology innovation," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 36(6), pages 587-604, December.
- Youtie, Jan & Corley, Elizabeth A., 2011. "Federally sponsored multidisciplinary research centers: Learning, evaluation, and vicious circles," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 13-20, February.
- Stephen Roper & Jan Youtie & Philip Shapira & Andrea Fernandez-Ribas, 2010. "Knowledge, Capabilities and Manufacturing Innovation: A USA-Europe Comparison," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 253-279.
- Youtie, Jan & Shapira, Philip, 2008. "Building an innovation hub: A case study of the transformation of university roles in regional technological and economic development," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1188-1204, September.
- Jan Youtie & Maurizio Iacopetta & Stuart Graham, 2008. "Assessing the nature of nanotechnology: can we uncover an emerging general purpose technology?," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 315-329, June.
- Jan Youtie & Philip Shapira, 2008. "Mapping the nanotechnology enterprise: a multi-indicator analysis of emerging nanodistricts in the US South," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 209-223, April.
- Philip Shapira & Jan Youtie, 2007. "Learning to Innovate: Building Regional Technology Development Learning Networks in Midsized Cities," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(9), pages 1207-1228, May.
- Shapira, Philip & Youtie, Jan & Yogeesvaran, K. & Jaafar, Zakiah, 2006. "Knowledge economy measurement: Methods, results and insights from the Malaysian Knowledge Content Study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1522-1537, December.
- Philip Shapira & Jan Youtie & Sushanta Mohapatra, 2003. "Linking research production and development outcomes at the regional level," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 105-116, August.
- Jan Youtie, 2000. "Field of Dreams Revisited: Economic Development and Telecommunications in LaGrange, Georgia," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 14(2), pages 146-153, May.
- Youtie, Jan & Bozeman, Barry & Shapira, Philip, 1999. "Using an evaluability assessment to select methods for evaluating state technology development programs: the case of the Georgia Research Alliance," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 55-64.
- Shapira, Philip & Kingsley, Gordon & Youtie, Jan, 1997. "Manufacturing partnerships: Evaluation in the context of government reform," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 103-112, February.
- Shapira, Philip & Youtie, Jan & Roessner, J. David, 1996. "Current practices in the evaluation of US industrial modernization programs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 185-214, March.
- William H. Read & Jan Linker Youtie, 1995. "Policy Strategies Along the Information Superhighway," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 14(1-2), pages 99-106, March.
- Read, William H & Youtie, Jan L, 1995. "Telecommunications and Economic Development: Assessing Public Strategies," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(4), pages 667-670.
- Parkinson, John M., 1988. "Electronic banking : Allen H. Lipis, Thomas R. Marschall and Jan H. Linker, (Wiley, New York, 1985)," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 610-611, December.
- Youtie, Jan & Shapira, Philip & Laudeman, Greg, 0. "Supply, demand and ICT-based services: A local level perspective," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6-7), pages 347-358, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jan Youtie should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.