Report NEP-INO-2018-04-09This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Signore, Simone & Torfs, Wouter, 2017. "The European venture capital landscape: an EIF perspective. Volume IV: The value of innovation for EIF-backed startups," EIF Working Paper Series 2017/45, European Investment Fund (EIF).
- Ornella Wanda Maietta & Fernanda Mazzotta, 2018. "Firm Survival and Innovation: Knowledge Context Matters!," CSEF Working Papers 496, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Ufuk Akcigit, 2017. "Innovation and Trade Policy in a Globalizing World," 2017 Meeting Papers 1627, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Teruel, Mercedes & Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 1958-, 2018. "Gender diversity, R&D teams and patents: An application to Spanish firms," Working Papers 2072/307040, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Caroline Mothe & Uyen Nguyen-Thi & Angela Triguero-Cano, 2018. "Innovative products and services with environmental benefits: design of search strategies for external knowledge and absorptive capacity," Post-Print hal-01701063, HAL.
- Coll Martínez, Eva, 2018. "Creativity and entrepreneurship: Empirical evidence for Catalonia," Working Papers 2072/306521, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Romaric Servajean-Hilst & Richard Calvi, 2018. "Shades of the Innovation-Purchasing function – the missing link of Open Innovation," Post-Print hal-01700648, HAL.
- Hyunju Lee & Alessandra Fogli, 2017. "A Take of Two Americas: the Evolution of Innovation Networks across US Cities," 2017 Meeting Papers 1630, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Federico, Giulio & Langus, Gregor & Valletti, Tommaso, 2018. "Horizontal Mergers and Product Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 12759, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Astebro, Thomas B. & Tåg, Joacim, 2017. "Gross, Net, and New Job Creation by Entrepreneurs," HEC Research Papers Series 1188, HEC Paris, revised 16 Jun 2017.
- Kroll, Henning & Horvat, Djerdj & Jäger, Angela, 2018. "Effects of automatisation and digitalisation on manufacturing companies' production efficiency and innovation performance," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 58, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Youtie, Jan & Porter, Alan L. & Shapira, Philip & Woo, Seokkyun & Huang, Yayun, 2017. "Autonomous systems: A bibliometric and patent analysis," Studien zum deutschen Innovationssystem 14-2018, Expertenkommission Forschung und Innovation (EFI) - Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation, Berlin.
- Fiammetta Rossetti & Daniel Nepelski & Melisande Cardona, 2018. "The Startup Europe Ecosystem. Analysis of the Startup Europe projects and of their beneficiaries," JRC Working Papers JRC110945, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Patricia Laurens & Christian Le Bas & Antoine Schoen, 2018. "Worldwide IP coverage of patented inventions in large pharma firms: to what extent do the internationalisation of R&D and firm strategy matter?," Post-Print hal-01725229, HAL.
- Hollenstein, Heinz, 2018. "Innovation strategies of firms: Identification, dynamics and intra-industry heterogeneity," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-24, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Marcus Illmeyer & Dietmar Grosch & Maria Kittler & Pamela Priess, 2017. "The impact of financial management on innovation," Post-Print hal-01724084, HAL.
- Isaque Joaquim, 2017.
"Theoretical Approach of Science, Technology and Innovation for Economic Growth in Mozambique
[Abordagem Teorica Da Ciência, Tecnologia E Inovação E Sua Relaçao Com A Economia De Moçambique]," Post-Print hal-01727106, HAL.
- Sara Moreira & Munseob Lee & David Argente, 2017. "Innovation and Product Reallocation in the Great Recession," 2017 Meeting Papers 1614, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hans-Kristian Colletis-Wahl, 2018.
"Evaluating smart specialisation strategies : the impacts on territorial development in question
[Évaluer les stratégies de spécialisation intelligente. Les impacts sur le développement territorial ," Post-Print hal-01702276, HAL.