Assesing The Determinantts Of Firms’ Competitiveness In Greece: A Structural Equation Modeling Analysys
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Karl Kresl & Balwant Singh, 1999. "Competitiveness and the Urban Economy: Twenty-four Large US Metropolitan Areas," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 36(5-6), pages 1017-1027, May.
- Hong Shangqin & Philip McCann & Les Oxley, 2013.
"Innovation in New Zealand: issues of firm size, local market size and economic geography,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Industry Studies and Economic Geography, chapter 19, pages 459-478
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Philip McCann & Les Oxley & Hong Shangqin, 2009. "Innovation in New Zealand: Issues of Firm Size, Local Market Size and Economic Geography," Working Papers in Economics 09/04, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Trofimenko, Natalia, 2010. "Factors affecting location decisions of the economic headliners - exporters and foreign-owned firms - in China," Kiel Working Papers 1645, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Michael E. Porter, 2000. "Location, Competition, and Economic Development: Local Clusters in a Global Economy," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 14(1), pages 15-34, February.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Duranton, Gilles & Gobillon, Laurent, 2008.
"Spatial wage disparities: Sorting matters!,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 723-742, March.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Duranton, Gilles & Gobillon, Laurent, 2004. "Spatial Wage Disparities: Sorting Matters!," CEPR Discussion Papers 4240, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Gilles Duranton & Laurent Gobillon, 2008. "Spatial Wage Disparities: Sorting Matters!," Post-Print halshs-00754296, HAL.
- Masahisa Fujita & Jacques‐François Thisse, 2003.
"Does Geographical Agglomeration Foster Economic Growth? And Who Gains and Loses from It?,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 54(2), pages 121-145, June.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2002. "Does Geographical Agglomeration Foster Economic Growth? And Who Gains and Looses From It?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3135, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Theodore Metaxas, 2011. "The Entrepreneurial Capacity Of Local Authorities In South-Eastern Europe - An Enterprise Perspective," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 6(1), pages 18-36, March.
- Glaeser, Edward L., 1999.
"Learning in Cities,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 254-277, September.
- Edward L. Glaeser, 1997. "Learning in Cities," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1814, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Edward Glaeser, 1997. "Learning in Cities," NBER Working Papers 6271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:taf:jbemgt:v:7:y:2006:i:3:p:119-129 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ziona Austrian, 2000. "Cluster Case Studies: The Marriage of Quantitative and Qualitative Information for Action," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 14(1), pages 97-110, February.
- Irini Moustaki & Martin Knott, 2000. "Weighting for item non‐response in attitude scales by using latent variable models with covariates," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 163(3), pages 445-459.
- Hector Rocha & Rolf Sternberg, 2005. "Entrepreneurship: The Role of Clusters Theoretical Perspectives and Empirical Evidence from Germany," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 267-292, February.
- Robert J. Rogerson, 1999. "Quality of Life and City Competitiveness," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 36(5-6), pages 969-985, May.
- Van de Ven, Wynand P. M. M. & Van Der Gaag, Jacques, 1982. "Health as an unobservable : A MIMIC-model of demand for health care," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 157-183, August.
- Metaxas Theodore, 2008. "Attractive Investment Images in Southeastern Europe: the Case of Varna, Bulgaria," South East European Journal of Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 3(1), pages 59-76, April.
- Wheeler, David & Mody, Ashoka, 1992. "International investment location decisions : The case of U.S. firms," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 57-76, August.
- James Simmie, 2002. "Trading Places: Competitive Cities in the Global Economy," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 201-214, March.
- Andrés Barge-Gil & Aurelia Modrego, 2011. "The impact of research and technology organizations on firm competitiveness. Measurement and determinants," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 61-83, February.
- Doeringer, Peter & Evans-Klock, Christine & Terkla, David, 2004.
"What attracts high performance factories? Management culture and regional advantage,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 591-618, September.
- Peter Doeringer & Christine Evans-Klock & David Terkla, "undated". "What Attracts High Performance Factories? Minagement Culture and Regional Advantage," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-125, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Nachum, Lilach & Keeble, David, 2003. "MNE linkages and localised clusters: foreign and indigenous firms in the media cluster of Central London," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 171-192.
- Wei‐ping Wu, 2008. "Dimensions of Social Capital and Firm Competitiveness Improvement: The Mediating Role of Information Sharing," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 122-146, January.
More about this item
Keywordsfirms’ competitiveness; territorial features/assets; Structural Equation Modeling (SEM) analysis; Greece;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R5 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aic:revebs:y:2016:j:17:metaxast. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sireteanu Napoleon-Alexandru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feaicro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.