Entrepreneurship: The Role of Clusters Theoretical Perspectives and Empirical Evidence from Germany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- André Rodríguez‐Pose & Glauco Arbix, 2001.
"Strategies of Waste: Bidding Wars in the Brazilian Automobile Sector,"
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 134-154, March.
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Arbixb, Glauco, 2000. "Strategies Of Waste: Bidding Wars In The Brazilian Automobile Sector," ERSA conference papers ersa00p505, European Regional Science Association.
- Hector O. Rocha & Sumantra Ghoshal, 2006. "Beyond Self‐Interest Revisited," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 585-619, May.
- Hector Rocha, 2004. "Entrepreneurship and Development: The Role of Clusters," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 23(5), pages 363-400, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hector Rocha & Raymond Miles, 2009. "A Model of Collaborative Entrepreneurship for a More Humanistic Management," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(3), pages 445-462, September.
- Rana, Mohammad B. & Elo, Maria, 2017. "Transnational Diaspora and Civil Society Actors Driving MNE Internationalisation: The Case of Grameenphone in Bangladesh," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 87-106.
- Tomasz Skica & Agnieszka Bem & Karolina ¯ygad³o, 2014. "The Role Of Local Government In The Process Of Entrepreneurship Development," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 9(4), pages 1-24, April.
- Anna ARENT & Matylda BOJAR & Francisco DINIZ & Nelson DUARTE, 2015.
"The Role Of Smes In Sustainable Regional Development And Local Business Integration: The Case Of Lublin Region (Poland),"
Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(2), pages 23-34, December.
- Anna Arent & Matylda Bojar & Nelson Duarte & Francisco Diniz, 2015. "The role of SMEs in sustainable regional development and local business integration: The case of Lublin region (Poland)," ERSA conference papers ersa15p611, European Regional Science Association.
- David Pastoriza & Miguel AriÃ±o & Joan Ricart, 2008. "Ethical Managerial Behaviour as an Antecedent of Organizational Social Capital," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(3), pages 329-341, March.
- Filipe Lage de Sousa, 2010. "Regional Manufacturing Wages: Dancing to the Tune of Trade Shocks," SERC Discussion Papers 0046, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- van Tilburg, Aad & Trienekens, Jacques H. & Ruben, Ruerd & van Boekel, Martinus A.J.S., 2007. "Governance for quality management in smallholder-based tropical food chains," 106th Seminar, October 25-27, 2007, Montpellier, France 7932, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- James A. Cunningham & Paul O’Reilly, 2018. "Macro, meso and micro perspectives of technology transfer," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 545-557, June.
- Xiwei Zhu & Ye Liu & Ming He & Deming Luo & Yiyun Wu, 2019.
"Entrepreneurship and industrial clusters: evidence from China industrial census,"
Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 595-616, March.
- Zhu, Xiwei & Liu, Ye & He, Ming & Luo, Deming & Wu, Yiyun, 2017. "Entrepreneurship and Industrial Clusters: Evidence from China Industrial Census," RIEI Working Papers 2017-05, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Hong Joo Lee, 2019. "What Factors Are Necessary for Sustaining Entrepreneurship?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(11), pages 1-20, May.
- Sanwar A. Sunny & Cheng Shu, 2019. "Investments, incentives, and innovation: geographical clustering dynamics as drivers of sustainable entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 905-927, April.
- Claus Dierksmeier, 2020. "From Jensen to Jensen: Mechanistic Management Education or Humanistic Management Learning?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 166(1), pages 73-87, September.
- Jing Chen & Randall Jackson, 2015. "Economic Clusters Research: An Annotated Bibliography," Working Papers Resource Document 2015-04, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University, revised Jan 2016.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2007. "Anthropological and ethical foundations of organization theory," IESE Research Papers D/707, IESE Business School.
- Jin, Xin & Weber, Karin & Bauer, Thomas, 2012. "Impact of clusters on exhibition destination attractiveness: Evidence from Mainland China," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1429-1439.
- Maude Toussaint-Comeau & Robin Newberger & Darline Augustine, 2016. "Inclusive Cluster-Based Development Strategies for Inner Cities," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 30(2), pages 171-184, May.
- M. Isabel Sánchez-Hernández & Juan José Maldonado-Briegas, 2019. "Sustainable Entrepreneurial Culture Programs Promoting Social Responsibility: A European Regional Experience," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(13), pages 1-19, July.
- Enrique Claver-Cortés & Bartolomé Marco-Lajara & Pedro Seva-Larrosa & Lorena Ruiz-Fernández & Eduardo Sánchez-García, 2020. "Explanatory Factors of Entrepreneurship in Food and Beverage Clusters in Spain," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(14), pages 1-22, July.
- Carlianne Patrick, 2014. "Does Increasing Available Non-Tax Economic Development Incentives Result in More Jobs?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 67(2), pages 351-386, June.
- Metaxas, Theodore, 2004. "Οικονομική Ανάπτυξη, Ανταγωνιστικότητα Και Μάρκετινγκ Της Πόλης: Η Άποψη Των Επιχειρήσεων Της Πόλης Της Λάρισας [Economic development, competitiveness and city marketing: firms' appreciation for th," MPRA Paper 43301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurship; clusters; industrial agglomerations; socioeconomics; neoclassical economics; Germany;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:24:y:2005:i:3:p:267-292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.